PMB Waste Solutions continuing following sudden death of owner Paul Beliakoff

17 Jan 2019 00:03 - 23 Jan 2019 13:45 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Posted by Shyanne Smith‎ in Conifer, Bailey, Pine Colorado Community Facebook Group:

Good morning. We have lost a loved member of our community. Paul Beliakoff, founder & owner of PMB Waste Solutions, passed away unexpectedly this weekend. His passing will leave a hole in this community's heart for years to come. There will be a memorial - when & where will be announced as soon as arrangements are made. Thank you.

Due to the recent & unexpected death of PMB founder & owner, Paul Beliakoff, PMB Waste Solutions officially shut its doors today & will no longer remain in business. For those of you who are still waiting on trash pickup for this week, we are working on a solution & will communicate with you shortly. Moving forward, we encourage you to seek alternative providers for your trash pickup. A heartfelt thank you to each & every customer who contributed to the success of PMB Waste Solutions over the past 7 yrs. This is a sad goodbye.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jan 2019 13:48 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
From Kia Lowry in Conifer, Bailey, Pine Colorado Community Group:

PMB Waste Solutions is working diligently to get current customer's trash picked up this week. We apologize for any inconvenience the lack of pick up last week may have caused our customers and intend to continue normal route operations on your scheduled pick up day commencing next week (01/28). If you have any questions, have found an alternative trash service provider, or would like to provide our drivers with specific instructions about your pick up, please do not hesitate to contact us at (720) 999-5060.

Email that was sent by PMB

Hello,
First of all, for anyone not yet aware, Paul Beliakoff passed away very unexpectedly last weekend. I have been in complete shock and saddened by this as Paul was a close friend and my neighbor of 16, well before starting this business. I have been grateful for the opportunity to work with Paul and help grow his business the past few years. My most sincere apologies for the lack of communication and trash pick-up this week. We have been waiting and praying for answers. Thank you to everyone who has expressed condolences and wishes to continue service.

We have just today received a confirmation of opportunity to keep the business going! We are working to be able to resume service next week. I understand some clients may have already pursued other options, but I hope that we will be able to continue the business and level of service that Paul strived for and was so proud of.

Please reply with your wishes for your trash service going forward. We are also working to clear voicemails from the business phone and will be happy to speak to you regarding your account in the near future.

Thank you again for all of the understanding and support and we will look forward to continuing this incredible business Paul worked so hard to build.

I will be in touch as I learn any additional details, and I will also be putting my trash back out next week.

Kindest regards,
Adrianne Bohne - office manager for pmb waste solutions
pmbwastesolutions.com
(720) 999-5060

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds