How many are on Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace

28 Oct 2010 10:16 #11 by The Viking

Nobody that matters wrote: I've been using this revolutionary way to get in touch with people - I talk to them face to face :biggrin:

I do that all the time but I have friends and relatives all over the country that I am able to see pictures of and keep up with thier lives that I can't see face to face all the time, and I have found friends that I lost touch with years ago. It really has brought families and the world a lot closer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2010 14:28 #12 by daisychain
I love Twitter. I follow several news feeds, political journalists, art museums (got the inside scoop on an art opening, got coupons for a play too) I follow photographers who give tips, my favorite designer (who follows me!) etc etc etc. It's not all about banal Tweets, though some are, it all depends on who you follow. And I can keep up with my favorite New York Rabbi and happenings at Yeshiva University! Oh yeah and backstage scenes from current New York shows.

28 Oct 2010 15:24 #13 by Carpet Direct
Carpet Direct has a Facebook Page.
Stop by and like us!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id= ... 0890115222

We also have a great forum here where you can ask questions and get some really good information about different types of flooring.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewforum.php?f=91 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewforum.php?f=91<!-- l -->

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds