Are you watching the SuperBowl?

05 Feb 2011 18:05 #1 by V_A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Feb 2011 18:12 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Are you watching the SuperBowl?
I don't ever miss football. Even when I was brought into the hospital with pneumonia 7 years ago on a Sunday and was admitted, with oxygen up my nose, I asked for football to be put on the TV. I really do not think I have missed a SB since i was 5. I am just glad it is fun again. Those blow outs of the 80's and early 90's was boring.

I also go through a 4 week withdrawal when it is over and I am usually okay after baseball starts. And hockey will help get me through.

05 Feb 2011 18:19 #3 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Are you watching the SuperBowl?
Oh probably, what time is it on? LOL I may be busy with more important things. Like watching the potholes form in Park Co. :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

05 Feb 2011 18:24 #4 by Martin Ent Inc
Better up you nose than the alternative CG...LOL

Being a male Pig, I always watch the SB. That is why we have a shop with floor heat, Direct TV, Large Fridge, microwave, and other amenities.

05 Feb 2011 18:49 #5 by Hoffman Small Engine
Replied by Hoffman Small Engine on topic Are you watching the SuperBowl?
Where was the big screen Rick? I been ta the "Man Cave", but it musta been behind the Tool box....

05 Feb 2011 18:52 #6 by major bean
I watched the first couple of super bowl back when, but have never wasted my time since. I always enjoyed playing football, baseball, and boxing. But if I do not participate, then it has no interest to me. I never was much of a jock sniffer.

Regards,
Major Bean

05 Feb 2011 19:28 - 05 Feb 2011 19:41 #7 by Martin Ent Inc

Hoffman Small Engine wrote: Where was the big screen Rick? I been ta the "Man Cave", but it musta been behind the Tool box....

No Big screen just Direct TV and a 32" Flat we drag out. can't afford to mess it up with sparks and stuff till we build some sort of force field thingy in front of it. it will go over the door.

But if the wife lets me I can watch it on the 55"r in da house. But then I have to have My biys over and there wemens.

05 Feb 2011 19:33 #8 by pinedust
Yes, I am going to watch it. Big screen tv, lots of munchies, a few beers, and discussing the finer points of the game with our kid, who will be turning 18 tomorrow. :happyBirthday: .

I will be rooting for Green Bay, only because Aaron Rodgers was born and raised in the same small town I was.

Here is to a good, exciting game. :party :eatingsmilies:

05 Feb 2011 19:41 #9 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Are you watching the SuperBowl?
Happy Birthday! Agreed PD.

05 Feb 2011 20:07 #10 by RY
Replied by RY on topic Are you watching the SuperBowl?
I LOVE football and especially superbowl, I'll have all the hiking trails to myself, can go sledding on empty sledding hills with my grandkids, snowboard on empty slopes.... life is good for me thanks to football Sundays :yeahthat: :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds