I need help

09 Jun 2010 16:58 #11 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic I need help
Avatar is my all-time ever favorite movie. I loved it! Cool picture, good choice!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jun 2010 17:21 #12 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic I need help

LopingAlong wrote: Avatar is my all-time ever favorite movie. I loved it! Cool picture, good choice!

I got it for Rockdoc to watch on his computer before he left on his last trip and he said he loved it and watch it 10-15 times. If it's still playing anywhere near Denver in 3D I want to take him there. He'll really love that. What a great movie!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

09 Jun 2010 17:27 #13 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic I need help
It is the only movie I've ever paid to see twice and stood in line to see. Both times in 3-D and you're right, he'll love it! I wish I'd seen it at Imax, did you?

09 Jun 2010 17:43 #14 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic I need help
Avatar has it all, science fiction, action, romance, an appeal for human goodness vs greed and disregard for anyone who gets in your way, goodness triumphing over evil. "I see you" more than you in front of mr, but the person you are inside. I love that phrase as it means so much more when said in that concept. Had I been born 100 or 200 years before and come to the US in contact with indians, I would have become one of them too.

09 Jun 2010 17:46 #15 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic I need help
So Neytiri, lets see a post with your shiny new avatar! We loved that movie in 3D. Only I will probably never watch in again unless its 3d, the effects were groundbreaking. And everyone clapped at the end, pretty rare.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

09 Jun 2010 21:08 - 09 Jun 2010 21:16 #16 by Neytiri
Replied by Neytiri on topic I need help
Hey! I found one that fits! Yay! It's a bit smaller than I wanted, but it will work for now.

Eywa has heard you... Eywa has heard you!

09 Jun 2010 21:13 #17 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic I need help
Tip: When you Google for an image, you can chose images and on the left side, you can pick the size you are looking for, including a particular size. It saves a lot of time. Here's a search for Neytiri images that are only 150X150:

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Ne ... source=lnt

(I love how this latest version of the phpBB forum software automatically shortens long URLS)

09 Jun 2010 21:16 #18 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic I need help

LopingAlong wrote: It is the only movie I've ever paid to see twice and stood in line to see. Both times in 3-D and you're right, he'll love it! I wish I'd seen it at Imax, did you?

Yes we did see it in IMAX. Excellent!

I love the new avatar.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

09 Jun 2010 21:18 #19 by Neytiri

Wayne Harrison wrote: Tip: When you Google for an image, you can chose images and on the left side, you can pick the size you are looking for, including a particular size. It saves a lot of time. Here's a search for Neytiri images that are only 150X150:

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Ne ... source=lnt

(I love how this latest version of the phpBB forum software automatically shortens long URLS)

Oh great! Thanks! That is a huge help! I didn't even know that was there! :thumbsup:

09 Jun 2010 21:24 #20 by Neytiri
Thank you everyone for your help! I think I am finally satisfied with my new avatar! :thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds