Prepping for disaster: Bunkers, food storage in Colorado

04 Apr 2011 18:06 #11 by HEARTLESS
CG, a really good water filter, some storage containers, dried foods, etc. are looking smarter all the time now. Japan is experiencing Katrina squared right now. The floods in Austrailia, the droughts in Russia, civil unrest throughout Africa, and on and on. First will be drastic increases in food prices, then real shortages after that. The dollar isn't worth much now and won't be a useful firestarter in the future. Think hard goods needed by all, thats what does and will have value, even if its given for charitable reasons.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Apr 2011 18:59 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Prepping for disaster: Bunkers, food storage in Colorado

CinnamonGirl wrote: A husband and wife who have a cabin on 100 acres of secluded land in Park County have weaned their property from the electric grid, acquired a three-year food supply and taken other measures to become self-sufficient.

While there’s little threat of the earthquake and tsumani that rocked Japan last month in landlocked Colorado, other epic crises on the home front are possible: A flood or fire. A terrorist attack. A nuclear weapons launch. World War III. Or an apocalyptic-type scenario.

An increasing number of people say they are getting ready.

Read more: http://www.gazette.com/articles/familie ... z1IPS1pHgW

I'm afraid they bought most of that stuff for someone else because when the s*** hits the fan they'll be sharing wether they want to or not. You know why? Because people will steal and murder before they starve or die of thirst. We are all in the same boat friends, so unlesss you have a very, very well hidden underground bunker, the raping and pillaging mobs with get ya. It's called history, look into it.

04 Apr 2011 19:09 #13 by Martin Ent Inc
Uh,,, that's why we have alot of ammo and guns, to shoot people who try to rape and steal.

04 Apr 2011 19:19 #14 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Prepping for disaster: Bunkers, food storage in Colorado
Ya can't kill em all

04 Apr 2011 19:22 #15 by Martin Ent Inc
In our neck of the woods I believe we can.
There won't be 1000's coming especially after having to step over the dead bodies on the way up and considering Hey lets go to someplace where they don't resist as much. Like VL's house.

04 Apr 2011 19:25 #16 by UNDER MODERATION

Martin Ent Inc wrote: In our neck of the woods I believe we can.
There won't be 1000's coming especially after having to step over the dead bodies on the way up and considering Hey lets go to someplace where they don't resist as much. Like VL's house.

If it's like that why would you even want to live?...Heres my advice friends..don't worry about it.

04 Apr 2011 19:27 #17 by Martin Ent Inc
The spoils.... Ha HA ha HA ha....

04 Apr 2011 21:07 #18 by UNDER MODERATION
I always wondered why people would want to survive a nucular holocaust anyway. Other than to slowly die of cancer there would not be much to do after something like that...

04 Apr 2011 21:42 #19 by Martin Ent Inc
There won't be a nuclear disaster. But the US economy will crash, so just as bad I guess.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds