× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Chiefs/Broncos 01 January 2012@1415

01 Jan 2012 19:44 #11 by Martin Ent Inc
They SUCk get it over.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jan 2012 06:46 #12 by RenegadeCJ

otisptoadwater wrote: So, the Broncos had no offensive production at all today however the Raiders lost to the Bolts and somehow the Broncos are in the playoffs... Would that it were better that the season ended today. Now we (those afflicted with Broncomania) have to endure at least one more game and very likely one that will end in defeat.

I agreed with you until the 4th quarter, then I changed my mind. I didn't want to back into the playoffs, then I realized one thing, even if we get killed by the steelers, at least it will give our team some playoff experience. I heard from one of the announcers that only 3 of our players had ever been to a playoff! It will be a good thing to build on for those who are here next year!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

02 Jan 2012 07:11 #13 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Chiefs/Broncos 01 January 2012@1415
The play calling was atrocious! And has been most of the year. I am telling you I don't know what the F they were thinking.

I truly believe this is a Fox and Elway ego issue. If you notice that the Offense was not playing with excitement but the D was. Hell, I even saw the O line standing and looking on while the play went left of them. They just stopped!

I saw pressure now on their faces. You cannot tell me that 6-7 years in a row of a team falling apart the last part of the season is not upper management. I am not a fox or elway fan yet. Our O coordinator is an idiot.

02 Jan 2012 08:57 #14 by Hoot Owl

FredHayek wrote: Beep Beep Beep, the sound of the Broncos backing into the playoffs.

Exactly
It is hard to believe that the rest of the division is worse than the Broncos :faint:
Tickets go on sale at 10:00AM. WOOHOO :bash what a waste of money

02 Jan 2012 10:26 #15 by LOL
Tebow needs to put two hands on the ball when getting tackled if he wants to be a runner.

That was a pathetic game, except for the Defense. 7-3 ? The Rockies score more runs than that. LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds