× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 Jan 2012 07:07 #21 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fox never gave his team a chance. Von Miller didn't even get a chance either because of the horrific non rushing of the QB. That is why I am so annoyed. Fox is done as far as I am concerned. This was not about Tebow. Any coach that plays it safe like that is going to get what he got.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jan 2012 10:18 #22 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was the coach of the year this year...He changed everything for Tebow and took a team without a QB to the playoffs..Fox is gonna be here a long time

15 Jan 2012 10:35 #23 by CinnamonGirl
VL, Talk to the hand. I am not speaking to you! tongue: :can't hear

15 Jan 2012 11:07 #24 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote: He was the coach of the year this year...He changed everything for Tebow and took a team without a QB to the playoffs..Fox is gonna be here a long time

And that is BS as well. Since you are so fond of talking about hypothetial things and situations that are untestable, I offer you this opinion. Had Fox not had Tebow as a backup and only Orton and Quinn, there is no way in hell that he would have come out of this with a Divion Champinship much less a playoff win. Fox may be better than Josh, but he is not a Belichick. That much was clearly demonstrated.

15 Jan 2012 11:20 #25 by CinnamonGirl
At least not last night. I think his problem is he is a control freak. And is being egotistical to show his game plan should have worked or something the first time. He gave the ball to the pats on the first drive.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds