× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Super Bowl Commercials

30 Jan 2012 21:19 #1 by ScienceChic
Some are already being released (and too many of them are bor-ing). I liked this one:

[youtube:t9zeyupg]
[/youtube:t9zeyupg]

Add your fave!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jan 2012 21:33 #2 by otisptoadwater
Here's VW's contribution (someone has had to beat me to posting this one):

[youtube:2xj7vwbc]
[/youtube:2xj7vwbc]

The furry fellow on the far right is a dead ringer for the Wundermutt (minus the instrument panel on his chest)!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

30 Jan 2012 22:26 - 18 Jun 2017 18:26 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Super Bowl Commercials
Yup, our intrepid vets put that one up earlier , but it's a goody and deserves to be in this thread! :)

If that's what Wundermutt looks like, you've got a good pooch there! - You should get an instrument panel for his next Halloween costume! lol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Jan 2012 23:11 #4 by ScienceChic
[youtube:2qtum81m]
[/youtube:2qtum81m]

05 Feb 2012 09:53 #5 by ScienceChic
Is that Halle Berry in the audience?

[youtube:2zwineyc]
[/youtube:2zwineyc]

You can see more commercials here, along with a ?review? of each?
http://www.superbowl-commercials.org/

05 Feb 2012 10:01 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Super Bowl Commercials
This is like opening your presents before Christmas. I am waiting until the game. LOL

05 Feb 2012 11:18 #7 by ScienceChic
Well, you're no fun. :pillowfight: tongue:

05 Feb 2012 13:31 #8 by CinnamonGirl
:angry: I am serious when it comes to football. :can't hear

05 Feb 2012 13:32 #9 by CinnamonGirl
I would take Super Bowl tickets over a wedding ring anytime and the guys who know me know how to get to my heart.

05 Feb 2012 19:37 #10 by Sunshine Girl
I've never even been tempted to watch this show, but this was a pretty good commercial........especially the end! :wink:

[youtube:mfgv9onf]
[/youtube:mfgv9onf]

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds