× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos game tonight

18 Sep 2012 07:55 #11 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic Broncos game tonight

CinnamonGirl wrote: Boy did we go down on that bitch. I still want to know where that interference call was. Please get some real refs back.

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol
Not sure I've heard that reference for football!! I'll bet you are a blast to watch a game with!!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Sep 2012 08:13 #12 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos game tonight

LOL wrote: I couldn't stay awake for the 4Q, at least they scored some points and made it closer. Not a good performance, but Atlanta did play well. They looked sharp.

They brought out some moves and switches on Manning to confuse him in the beginning. That was smart as hell but as the night went on it didn't work. If the D could have held them on the last series I believe Manning would have won.

I will tell you this though, Monday night football lost a viewer. I will watch their games with the radio, I don't ever want to hear Gruden's voice ever again.

18 Sep 2012 08:17 #13 by CinnamonGirl

RenegadeCJ wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Boy did we go down on that bitch. I still want to know where that interference call was. Please get some real refs back.

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol
Not sure I've heard that reference for football!! I'll bet you are a blast to watch a game with!!!

I didn't realize that didn't sound right. I didn't mean it quite that way. Uh oh.

I will say this my neighbors all hear me. I guess there was a discussion in the neighborhood about if they should check on me during that Thomas run last week. But then they realized the game was on. I am infamous I admit it. I also have a horrific Hockey scream but otherwise..... LOL. Yeah, I put on a show.

18 Sep 2012 08:42 #14 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Broncos game tonight
Love it>>>>>>>>>>

I do pray that he isn't hurt too badly, still worried that if he takes a wrong hit, he'll be in a wheelchair the rest of his life, don't wish that on anybody.

18 Sep 2012 08:44 #15 by CinnamonGirl
NO, he will be okay. He would not be playing if they thought that.

18 Sep 2012 10:28 #16 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Broncos game tonight
:yeahthat:

And CG I was told that if you keep yelling at the TV they will finally hear you and play better.

Somewhere the HS teams are missing their ref's.

18 Sep 2012 10:35 #17 by CinnamonGirl
Oh I could scare anyone into playing well. IF they were smart they would hire me. Just ask my son.

18 Sep 2012 20:03 #18 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Broncos game tonight
They should give both teams at least 4 challenge flags per game given the terrible job these refs are doing. (make that 8 flags)

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Sep 2012 12:34 #19 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Broncos game tonight
So much for being professional... :faint:

Some NFL players take advantage of replacement officials
Posted: 09/19/2012 12:01:00 AM MDT
By Mike Klis

Players on both sides, in all games, are back-talking officials with zero fear of authority because the owners have locked out regular officials during this labor dispute. The frequent postwhistle temper tantrums between teams have created the unruliness of a high school lunch period monitored by a substitute teacher. But just like the high school bully never showed mercy on the substitute teacher, the league's coaches and players aren't about to feel sorry for the replacement officials.

"I don't feel sorry. I feel sad," Pereira said. ...I'm sad for everyone connected with the game right now."

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Sep 2012 17:32 #20 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Broncos game tonight
Well it's pretty tough not to be pissed when a ref makes a baad call that very well could cost you the game. That said, it only makes the coach/player look like a tool when he goes balistic. I feel for these refs because it's got to be tough, especially with all the scrutiny and high expectations. It did seem like at one point, some yelling made a ref throw a late flag... can't remember what foul but I think it favored Denver.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds