× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

OMG The Packers just Got ROBBED!!!

24 Sep 2012 21:51 #1 by ScienceChic
Did you see that last play? Holy ****!!!!!! That was a blatant interception by Jennings, on top of the pass interference by Tate shoving Shields down. Yes, I know they never call OPI, but D***!

Did the refs forget who was the offense? There is going to be a a huge ugly battle tomorrow. I can't wait to start seeing the Tweets on this...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Sep 2012 21:59 #2 by otisptoadwater
These replacement officials just don't have what it takes to officiate over NFL games. I'm not pro-union (big surprise) but if the NFL is going to have a fairly officiated season they need officials that can call a fair game.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

24 Sep 2012 22:03 #3 by ScienceChic
#Packersrobbed is already taking off! lol

Edit to add: Web explodes over 'MNF' call
Updated: September 25, 2012

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Sep 2012 22:40 #4 by FredHayek
The Pack did get robbed, but that high powered offense should have scored more against Seattle. The NFL MVP losiing to a rookie QB.

The ref lockout? Call me cycnical but the fans and commentators are always bitching about officiating. But I wonder if this is just a scheme to increase the drama and ratings. It sure is getting a lot of comment on even non sports stations.

The NFL caves in to the real refs in week 10, then the controversy will be, the real refs are rusty and not up to speed, or haven't been keeping up on the new rules since they didn't get pre-season games to practice on.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Sep 2012 23:11 #5 by pineinthegrass
Agree, Packers were robbed on that last play.

I only saw the first half, but the Seattle D was really playing great. Too bad it had to end like that.

25 Sep 2012 05:27 #6 by Photo-fish
Packer record is 1-1-WTF.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell
212-450-2000 & 212-450-2027

I wish Russell Wilson would have played that well in the Rose Bowl. Rodgers looked like Cutler in the first half, ('cept no tears).

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

25 Sep 2012 07:55 #7 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic OMG The Packers just Got ROBBED!!!
Photo I know this is hard but I am not convinced it was an interception. That was a really hard call to make. No one really had possession and because the seahawk was under the ball I think that is why it went their way. I can't imagine another call so close ever in my whole life of watching football. It is too bad that had to happen with replacement officials because the regular refs would have had difficulties with that call. Craziest play I have ever seen ever.

25 Sep 2012 08:21 #8 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic OMG The Packers just Got ROBBED!!!
Here is your best tweet on the call.

25 Sep 2012 08:24 #9 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

25 Sep 2012 08:34 #10 by ScienceChic
The rules clearly state that if two players have joint possession that it goes to the offensive player, BUT if one player clearly has possession and a second player subsequently gains possession, it goes to the player who first had possession - I've watched that video at least a dozen times, it was absolutely intercepted. There was no joint possession, Tate wrestled it away later, after MD was down.

Photo, you are right, it's 1-1-WTF a*******

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds