× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town 2014 Pick 5 Contest!

22 Oct 2014 15:01 #271 by FredHayek
1) Denver
2) Cleveland
3) St. Louis
4) Dallas
5) Green Bay :vampirebat: My very scary, treehouse of horror, picks!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Oct 2014 15:03 #272 by ComputerBreath
ComputerBreath Week 8
Miami
Baltimore
Kansas City
Arizona
New Orleans

23 Oct 2014 10:48 - 23 Oct 2014 10:48 #273 by PrintSmith

RenegadeCJ wrote: I didn't see any picks for Printsmith...if I somehow missed them, let me know.

Didn't miss them Renegade - wife's father died and I completely forgot about the pool in the aftermath of his death and getting the family back to Wisconsin for his service and burial. I did remember that I hadn't made my picks while driving through Nebraska Sunday, but the early games were underway and I knew that by the time I got to a place where I could make any picks the only game left would be the MNF so I didn't bother.

For week 8, I'll start with picking the Donkeys for tonight's game and figure the rest out later.

23 Oct 2014 14:03 #274 by pacamom
I'm picking Denver for tonight.

23 Oct 2014 15:26 #275 by archer
Denver
Green Bay
Arizona
Indy
Houston

23 Oct 2014 15:32 #276 by ScienceChic
Sorry to hear about your father-in-law PrintSmith, my condolences to your family.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Oct 2014 17:29 #277 by The Viking
Starting with the Broncos tonight.

23 Oct 2014 17:40 #278 by RenegadeCJ
Mtngirl
Broncos
Colts
Cowboys
Eagles
Patriots

Renegade
New England
Baltimore
Indy
Green Bay
Arizona

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

23 Oct 2014 17:41 #279 by LOL
Me Too!

Broncos for tonight!

GO BRONCOS!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

23 Oct 2014 18:22 #280 by ScienceChic
Alright, just under the wire I'll go with the Broncos as well.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds