OBAMA DRAMA OF THE DAY THREAD

19 Jul 2010 19:46 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic OBAMA DRAMA OF THE DAY THREAD

Joe wrote: Its true, I read it on the internet! :)

He may have gone on a seperate plane but the plane wasn't just for him...You'd have people believe Bo sat in a leather chair, ate a steak, and had with the whole plane to himself....Ridiculous

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jul 2010 19:54 #22 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic OBAMA DRAMA OF THE DAY THREAD
http://www.examiner.com/x-57254-Atlanti ... rivate-jet

Its an outrage I tell ya. I don't know about the steak dinner, still investigating!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Jul 2010 20:08 #23 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic OBAMA DRAMA OF THE DAY THREAD

Joe wrote: www.examiner.com/x-57254-Atlantic-City-G...-his-own-private-jet

Its an outrage I tell ya. I don't know about the steak dinner, still investigating!

Obama has Colon Powell watching his dog now?

Serves him right

19 Jul 2010 20:21 #24 by LOL
It was Colin Powell. Colon is a body part.

I am still investigating the unauthorized steak dinner, and cost to the taxpayer. Keep this channel open.

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Jul 2010 21:35 #25 by The Viking

Joe wrote: It was Colin Powell. Colon is a body part.

I am still investigating the unauthorized steak dinner, and cost to the taxpayer. Keep this channel open.

Well don't bother them tonight. They are attending a private musical show at the Whitehouse. I am sure it is to help them figure out the economy. So give them a night off. I mean really. They just got back from vacation having lobster dinners in Maine and before that he was golfing. He needs some down time you know.

23 Jul 2010 07:57 #26 by LOL
Poor Pres Obama is struggling economically too. Lets take up a collection! :) Outrage of the day!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/24 ... etail.html

"President Barack Obama says he can relate to the plight of Americans striving in the struggling economy to pay bills while saving for his kids' education and retirement.

He says he and first lady Michelle Obama took a hit like everybody else when the economy nearly collapsed, telling ABC that a college fund for daughters Malia and Sasha has gone "up and down" with the stock market."

"Obama says the first couple is "not that far removed from what most Americans are going through."

06 Aug 2010 18:37 #27 by LOL
See if you can identify the secret service agents in the photo! LOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... liday.html

Wasn't she just on Vacation in Maine? Just sayin.

"‘It's the extravagance of Michelle Obama's trip and glitzy destination contrasted with President Obama's demonisation of the rich that smacks of hypocrisy and perpetuates a disconnect between the country and its leaders' "

06 Aug 2010 18:51 #28 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic OBAMA DRAMA OF THE DAY THREAD
Do you really want to start in on the Bush twins, they have turned out really well but were trying to be normal kids, childish crap . IMHO, of course.

06 Aug 2010 19:10 #29 by LOL
Nah, the Bush twins were Hotties. I think it was funny how they went bar hopping in Texas, got drunk and tried to ditch the secret service. Now that's funny!

We could discuss Chelsea Clinton's $2million dollar wedding to a Wall street Hedge fund trader who used to work at Goldman Sachs. The Dems love to walk the talk don't they? Or maybe Hillary's speculative futures trading account? There are so many to choose from. :)

06 Aug 2010 20:40 #30 by conifermtman

Wayne Harrison wrote: Try repelling an RPG on a bike.

[youtube:31sq4544]

[/youtube:31sq4544]

Dillon makes good stuff. I have one of their reloaders:)

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds