The Biden Crime Family

07 Nov 2023 14:10 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The Biden Crime Family
Please understand that "parroting" a past president is the m.o. of those u r engaging with.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Nov 2023 19:57 #12 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The Biden Crime Family

koobookie wrote: In addition, Rick, remember the fact that Trump has already been found liable for fraud in the NY case.

It's not "alleged."[/quote
Are you of the belief that judfges can't be biased and that their decisions are always correct and just? I prefer a jury of my peers, but I aslo realize that some alleged crimes are not significant enough to warrant a jury. So, the DA, prosecutor, and judge must all be unbiased and as fair as possible., especially when dealing with a formewr US president. I don't believe any of these authorities are using their positions as they would with someone they did not despise.

I've looked at the history of all the persecutions against this one man who is the biggest threat our corrupt system has ever been faced with. Every single individual tasked with taking him out since his first day in office has been a Democrat (except Muller, who didn't know what Fusion GPS was so he was just a prop,)

My point is that a verdict of guilty has never been worth anything if the process was corrupted with bias. Name me one person alive today that the left hates more than Donald J Trump. If you, koobookie, had the power to take out Trump, even if your means of doing so was not ethical, wouldn't you do it if the alternative was Trump burning down the country? If you people really do believe what you say about how dangerous Trump is to this country, then it would be your duty as a patriotic American to help eliminate that threat and save the country. Think about it and tell me why that doesn't make sense.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Nov 2023 10:28 #13 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic The Biden Crime Family
I have so much trouble understanding your ramblings, Rick.

You really think that a judge, who is sworn to uphold the law, would let bias show on a case as closely watched as this one?

I don't hate Trump. I am disgusted with his behavior and don't think he should ever be given the reins of the nation again, but I don't hate him. He's been found guilty of sexual assault, defamation, fraud.... the list goes on, Rick. This is the guy you are defending and want to have run the country again? Really?

There's mountains of evidence against Trump. There are currently four indictments and trials underway or scheduled. Are you seriously trying to say that four Grand Juries, after reviewing evidence, were all biased against Trump? What are the odds?

08 Nov 2023 18:42 #14 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The Biden Crime Family

Another crime President Biden and President Trump are guilty of is running up debt levels. The Donald did it at one percent interest. Joe? He is adding debt at 5% interest.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

09 Nov 2023 08:01 #15 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Another crime President Biden and President Trump are guilty of is running up debt levels. The Donald did it at one percent interest. Joe? He is adding debt at 5% interest.

Can't wait to see how that "crime" plays out in court.

09 Nov 2023 12:59 #16 by FredHayek
:electionday

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Another crime President Biden and President Trump are guilty of is running up debt levels. The Donald did it at one percent interest. Joe? He is adding debt at 5% interest.

Can't wait to see how that "crime" plays out in court.

Since you only follow left wing media, you probably don't even realize that President Biden was selling influence to foreign firms and governments.

09 Nov 2023 13:20 #17 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Since you only follow left wing media, you probably don't even realize that President Biden was selling influence to foreign firms and governments.

Since you only follow right wing media, you probably don't even realize that there is no credible evidence for your claim.

09 Nov 2023 13:25 #18 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Since you only follow left wing media, you probably don't even realize that President Biden was selling influence to foreign firms and governments.

Since you only follow right wing media, you probably don't even realize that there is no credible evidence for your claim.

I don't only follow right wing media. I subscribe to both the Wall Street Journal and the Denver Post. The New York Post, and the New York Times.

No credible evidence? :sick:
Yes, when the DOJ becomes an arm of the DNC, guilty leftists never come to justice. Why hasn't Biden's AG started charging Epstein's clients? Don't want to make Bill Clinton look bad? At least show the list of clients.

09 Nov 2023 13:32 #19 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The Biden Crime Family

koobookie wrote:

Since you only follow left wing media, you have no idea that there is actual evidence that ties the entire Biden family to millions of dollars funnelled through shell companies that offer no goods or services. If you recall, you were unaware that the Hunter Biden laptop was real and not Russian disinformation (for years) as proposed by all of your left wing sources. Those 51 intel "experts" were all proven to be liars or incorrect because they had the same agenda your media had and did it to proptect Biden.

Are you willing to make a stand and say that the Biden family is innocent of being enriched by our enemies through influence pedalling? Are you that convinced that your sources are correct? Maybe you're right and we are all wrong... now is the time to at least give us your gut feeling .

Some topics like abortion are easy to argue because you can't ever be proven wrong... it's questions of morality and not questions of facts and evidence that can be proven or disproven. Few people want to be proven wrong so they stay out of the topic... being wrong isn't the end of the world.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Nov 2023 13:36 #20 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Yes, when the DOJ becomes an arm of the DNC, guilty leftists never come to justice. Why hasn't Biden's AG started charging Epstein's clients? Don't want to make Bill Clinton look bad? At least show the list of clients.

Why didn't Trump's AG charged Epstein's clients? Where is your proof that the DOJ is an arm of the DNC?

You see conspiracies everywhere.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds