AHEMSTRONG ? then Trump takes u down (it's called fragile ego)

30 Jan 2024 18:53 #1 by homeagain
www.vanityfair.com/news/e-jean-carroll-n...cd61af19b32d2e3b9f8f

“The misogyny that Trump embodies and champions is less about loathing than enforcement: underscoring his requirement that women look and behave a certain way, that we comply with his desires and submit to our required social function.” You can, in other words, be a woman in Trump’s world—but only if you’re the kind of woman Trump likes.

Which is why former UN ambassador Nikki Haley, who is continuing a long shot presidential bid against Trump, is fast becoming his new bête noire. Trump has openly critiqued one of her dresses; has mocked her given name, Nimrata, and has taken to calling her a “birdbrain.” Trump even attacks Haley when he doesn’t mean to: Last week, during a speech in New Hampshire, Trump confused her with Nancy Pelosi while repeating a baseless conspiracy theory about the January 6 attack. “Nikki Haley…do you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything, deleted and destroyed all of it?” he said, suggesting that Democrats deliberately turned down security at the Capitol. “All of it, because of lots of things, like Nikki Haley is in charge of security. We offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guard, whatever they want. They turned it down.”

Despite his incessant insistence on being mentally sharper than ever, Trump has, in fact, conflated Pelosi and Haley seven—yes, seven—times.

AND THERE U HAVE IT......TRUMP thinks he is all that, AN ADONIS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jan 2024 20:49 #2 by ramage
I would not bother to post on VanityFair.com. However in that HomeAgain lacks the ability to use her own words and instead relies on pasted articles, i must respond to the pasting. "has mocked her given name, Nimrata,"
Nimrata is the name her parents gave her and is on record. This parallels the criticism of critics of Barack Hussein Obama who deigned to use his actual name. in public.
What is the stigma of using her name, HomeAgain?

31 Jan 2024 06:22 #3 by Rick
If women want to rule the world, they need to toughen up. Even if Trump insults you, you should handle it like a man and return fire or let it go. Whining about misogyny wouldn't get you anywhere if you were president and you were insulted or marginalized by a foreign leader. Time to toughen up if you're going to climb in the leadership ring... sorry, just the facts. That said, the men in this country have lost half the testosterone of their grandfathers.... more good news for our enemies.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

31 Jan 2024 09:23 - 31 Jan 2024 09:35 #4 by homeagain

ramage wrote: I would not bother to post on VanityFair.com. However in that HomeAgain lacks the ability to use her own words and instead relies on pasted articles, i must respond to the pasting. "has mocked her given name, Nimrata,"
Nimrata is the name her parents gave her and is on record. This parallels the criticism of critics of Barack Hussein Obama who deigned to use his actual name. in public.
What is the stigma of using her name, HomeAgain?

[/b]

U r right....THERE SHOULD BE NONE....I am somewhat stunned at your inability to see what Trump is doing.....equating her (and O) as immigrants who should not be in the political arena,because of their heritage. (a back handed slap in the face)...JUST HIS FAMOUS FORTE.

IT is also stunning that u believe I do not express my feelings in MY OWN WORDS.....perhaps your level of reading,is to SKIM OVER posts,thereby missing major points. I have witnessed that on a consistence basis.(my comments on notes from my PCP and A. I.and that the outcome was a REVISION OF NOTES AND THE PROBLEM RESOLVED....YOUR COMMENT BACK WAS U HAD HOPED MY" PROBLEMS"
WERE TAKEN CARE OF).....I believe my comment was a very CLEAR .....it was resolved to my satisfaction,your comment made no sense ,within the context of the thread.

31 Jan 2024 13:34 #5 by FredHayek
Was Bill Clinton misogynistic when he raped Paula Jones and Juanita Broderick? Or Joe Biden when he assaulted Tara Reade?

Or does Vanity Fair refuse to cover those stories for you?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

31 Jan 2024 14:45 #6 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Was Bill Clinton misogynistic when he raped Paula Jones and Juanita Broderick? Or Joe Biden when he assaulted Tara Reade?

Or does Vanity Fair refuse to cover those stories for you?

Clinton was disgusting.

Biden's sexual assault allegation? Mebbe not so much...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden_sexual_assault_allegation

Political analysts have noted contradictions in Reade's allegation. Before accusing Biden of sexual assault in 2020, Reade made other comments that cast her encounters with Biden differently. In April 2019, Reade said that she filed a complaint in 1993 against Biden with a Senate human resources office, in which she alleged that Biden had made her feel uncomfortable through comments she deemed demeaning, allegedly including a compliment about her looks and a request for Reade to serve drinks at a Senate event. However, in her complaint, Reade did not accuse Biden of any kind of sexual misconduct and made no mention of the alleged assault.

31 Jan 2024 15:05 #7 by homeagain

Rick wrote: If women want to rule the world, they need to toughen up. Even if Trump insults you, you should handle it like a man and return fire or let it go. Whining about misogyny wouldn't get you anywhere if you were president and you were insulted or marginalized by a foreign leader. Time to toughen up if you're going to climb in the leadership ring... sorry, just the facts. That said, the men in this country have lost half the testosterone of their grandfathers.... more good news for our enemies.

BOLDED....AHEM, Nikki has EXCELLENT aim...she does exact that and fires back,TRUMP is ineffective
with his shots and it irks him (he can't get to her)......GO GIRL,get the guy who thinks he is "all that".

01 Feb 2024 08:33 #8 by Rick
Nikki Haley was done after Iowa and will be a blimp in the history books. She's the last gasp of the Republican party that believes in war and bending over for Democrat extremists.

I laughed out loud when Haley decided to use the Democrat playbook and tell a story about how she was supposedly bullied because of her skin color as a child. That may get some sympathy from Democrats who put identity before anything else, but it doesn't play well with people like me who look for competence and experience. I couldn't care less if someone was bullied as a child.... how are you going to fix the country?

I was bullied because I was tall. My best friend was bullied because of his last name.

Again, don't pull on my heart strings... pull up your big girl pants and show us you are as tough as any man. How many men in politics told stories of how they were bullied? Mayor Pete?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Feb 2024 11:16 #9 by homeagain
AHEM.....TRUMP CALLS THEM WITCH HUNTS......oh my poor,poor me.....they r after me and I am innocent.

04 Feb 2024 07:52 #10 by Rick
The Russia hoax was the biggest witch hunt in the history of this country, and the country suffered for it.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds