Thank you Crist. Republican Rubio will win Florida now.

28 Aug 2010 11:33 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Thank you Crist. Republican Rubio will win Florida now.

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

AspenValley wrote: Florida is finished anyway. You couldn't PAY me to be governor of that place.

Why is it finished? And this is for possible control of the Senate.

Yeah and then what, big changes?

We won't have 2000 page bills that spend trillions with no one reading them and obama just signing off on them.

Thats better than the two endless treasury draining occupations, the trillion dollar bank giveway, and the unPatriot act that the Republicans back doored us into, isn't it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Aug 2010 13:58 #12 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

AspenValley wrote: Florida is finished anyway. You couldn't PAY me to be governor of that place.

Why is it finished? And this is for possible control of the Senate.

Yeah and then what, big changes?

We won't have 2000 page bills that spend trillions with no one reading them and obama just signing off on them.

Thats better than the two endless treasury draining occupations, the trillion dollar bank giveway, and the unPatriot act that the Republicans back doored us into, isn't it?

You really don't follow politics do you? You just spout things out that make no sense. Obama has drained our treasury more in two years that Bush did in all 8. The bank giveaway was written by the Dems. It started with 3 pages from Bush and grew to hundres of pages with all the pork. And the Dems controlled both houses and passed it. And then the Dems passed another trillion dollar bank give away when Obma tood office. So I am not sure what you are talking about? The Dems have been in totaly control of both houses since all this tresury daining started. SO yes I want them out. And the Patriot Act was extended by Obama, so I guess it isn't that bad. And you guys say that the two wars are so bad but the Dems who are in control now and Obama sent more troops and a lot more money to both. So I guess Bush was right..

28 Aug 2010 14:54 #13 by AspenValley
Viking....

What real, specific changes in your day to day life do you believe would occur if there were more Republicans than Dems in the Congress?

28 Aug 2010 15:20 #14 by The Viking

AspenValley wrote: Viking....

What real, specific changes in your day to day life do you believe would occur if there were more Republicans than Dems in the Congress?

Lower taxes, lower heathcare costs, better healthcare, and less government control. Simple really.

28 Aug 2010 15:23 #15 by AspenValley
I can't imagine that any of us wouldn't enjoy all of those things....were they to actually come about.

Maybe our differences aren't about what we want to see so much as our beliefs as to how they could be achieved?

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds