Nearly 2,000 dead birds fall from sky

03 Jan 2011 15:19 #11 by Jonathan Hemlock
Yes, in fact, the latest report shows the poor little bas*^%tds died from blunt trauma, or from impacts with hail and strong winds. It saddens me to think the poor little guys and gals, were stirred from their roosts and then caused to fly into a hail storm, or into tremendous winds that made them fly, in the dark, into people's mailboxes.

I once read a newstory of about 20 to 30 elk, all struck by lightening, while grazing on the top of a hill. I couldn't decide who I felt the worse for, when I read, it was a hunter and his young son who first discovered the dead elk, while scouting for hunting season.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jan 2011 18:40 #12 by Photo-fish
In September of 1999 a herd of 56 elk were killed within the Mount Evans Wilderness area by a single lightning strike.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

05 Jan 2011 10:23 #14 by FredHayek
rofllol Could this be related to the "Angry Birds" application?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Jan 2011 11:26 #15 by 2wlady
There were more than one kind of bird involved. And now there is "bird kill" in Louisiana as well.

Scary stuff.

05 Jan 2011 13:26 #16 by Martin Ent Inc
Bird Gangs.

05 Jan 2011 15:39 #17 by FredHayek
And now it has gone international to Chile and New Zealand.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Jan 2011 15:42 #18 by Something the Dog Said
So a new reason for the dead birds has been brought forth. It is all because of the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell. Really. According to conservative minister/prophet, Cindy Jacobs of Generals International:

"Well, there's something interesting we have been watching - let's talk about this Arkansas pattern and say, could it be a pattern? We're going to watch and see. But the blackbirds fell to the ground in Beebe, Arkansas. Well the Governor of Arkansas' name is Beebe. And also, there was something put out of Arkansas called "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" by a former Governor, this was proposed, Bill Clinton. As so, could there be a connection between this passage [Hosea 4] and now that we've had the repeal of the Don't Ask, Don't Tell, where people now legally in the United States have broken restraints with the Scripture because the Scripture says in Romans 1 that homosexuality is not allowed."

http://vimeo.com/18545884

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

11 Jan 2011 16:14 #19 by Travelingirl

11 Jan 2011 16:41 #20 by Grady
Damn Chinese communists testing their satellite based death rays.
They won’t affect you if you sleep with tin foil on your windows or maybe a tin foil hat
:thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds