GOPer Will Repeal Health Reform, Explains Will Keep His Own

07 Jan 2011 14:30 #11 by LadyJazzer

One of the major implications of health care reform that passed in 2010 is “SHOPs” (Small Business Health Options Programs), a program intended to give small businesses better insurance buying power through the use of pooled resources. States are required to comply with the new regulations by 2014. And, beginning in 2014, businesses employing more than 50 people are required to offer health care, or pay penalties.

Independent research has indicated that small business may well gain big tax benefits from the new health care reform. Research by the Commonwealth Fund suggested that small business insurance premiums could be reduced by 8 percent to 11 percent when the new health care regulations take effect.

Yeah, I can see where they would want to stop buying health insurance...unless of course, if their aim to duck paying for ANY health insurance for their employees....In which case, I figure whatever fines and penalties they get are well-deserved.

But you keep making it up as you go along... Sooner or later you're bound to be right about something...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds