Obamacare Pushes for Early Death

07 Jan 2011 15:26 #11 by Something the Dog Said

SS109 wrote: You don't know what is in the bill, the agencies who will run Obamacare are still working on what it all means. A massive transformation like this won't be totally figured out until years after the legislation is completed. Catch a clue.

I have plenty of clues. It is very clear from the idiotic posts by the conservatives here that they simply have no idea, and either just make stuff of for their "outrages", or cut and past idiotic statements that others make up. For example, can you simply explain why it is a "victory" of all Americans to make voluntary end of life counseling more difficult for patients who want such counseling from their personal doctors? Hmm?

Give me a "clue" about that one.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jan 2011 15:31 #12 by outdoor338
Dog, wouldn't do any good to give you a clue, its over your head, obama care will be dead and soon..

07 Jan 2011 15:39 #13 by FredHayek

outdoor338 wrote: Dog, wouldn't do any good to give you a clue, its over your head, obama care will be dead and soon..

I wish you were right, but Obamacare is here to stay. Even if the Republican house tries to repeal it, the Senate will shoot down the House bill, and even if somehow the Senate repeals Obamacare, Barack will veto it.
Obamacare is his legacy, he will not stop it from going into effect.

The courts? They might shoot down required health insurance but that will only make Obamacare cost more.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Jan 2011 15:42 #14 by outdoor338
It may go on for a while, not sure what will happen if republicans win big in 2012..will wait and see.. :crossed:

07 Jan 2011 16:28 #15 by Something the Dog Said

outdoor338 wrote: Dog, wouldn't do any good to give you a clue, its over your head, obama care will be dead and soon..

So in other words, you simply don't have a clue.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

07 Jan 2011 21:57 #16 by outdoor338
nice spin..typical liberal answer..just say you bought in obamas lie and be done with it....

08 Jan 2011 09:32 #17 by Soulshiner
How does end of life counseling mean pushes for early death?

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

08 Jan 2011 09:32 #18 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: nice spin..typical liberal answer..just say you bought in obamas lie and be done with it....

Typcial Outdoor non-answer. Deflect without addressing the issue while accusing others of spin.

08 Jan 2011 09:48 #19 by pineinthegrass

Scruffy wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: nice spin..typical liberal answer..just say you bought in obamas lie and be done with it....

Typcial Outdoor non-answer. Deflect without addressing the issue while accusing others of spin.

I'm sure he'll post his well thought out reply soon. As soon as he's had time to scan WorldNetDaily, newsmax, and others so he can cut and paste his "thoughts".

I don't see how anyone who's had to seek out full time nursing or hospice care for a loved one could have any problem with voluntary consuling.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds