"I'll take aim," says West Virginia Democrat shooting gun

10 Jan 2011 17:09 #1 by Residenttroll returns
More vitriolic campaigning from the left? Notice the ad doesn't mention that he's a DEMOCRAT!

[youtube:yn22u5yx]
[/youtube:yn22u5yx]

Joseph "Joe" Manchin III (born August 24, 1947)[1] is the junior United States Senator representing West Virginia. Manchin, a Democrat, was Governor of West Virginia from 2005 to 2010. He won the special election in November 2010 to fill the seat of Robert C. Byrd who had died in office; the term ends January 3, 2013.

Source: Wikipedia.com

Now imagine a conservative Republican doing the same thing with Obamacare bill? Oh the horrid....oh the outrage from the left.

Personally, I like the ad. But, NO, the left is certainly going to go bonkers on this ad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 17:15 #2 by Rick
This ad is only ok to run if you are a "peace loving Democrat", otherwise you risk being an accomplice to a murderer's rampage.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Jan 2011 17:34 #3 by LadyJazzer
Good boy... You're following the game-plan perfectly.... Spin, spin, spin.... Let us know when you have an original thought.

"TPN founder Judson Phillips, in an article linked off the e-mail 'The shooting of Gabrielle Giffords and the left's attack on the Tea Party movement,' described the shooter as 'a leftist lunatic' and Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik as a 'leftist sheriff' who 'was one of the first to start in on the liberal attack.' Phillips urged tea party supporters to blame liberals for the attack on centrist Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona, who was shot through the head and is now fighting for her life, as a means of defending the tea party movement's recent electoral gains."

Wow...Sounds just like the drivel that's been spouted here by the right... I guess you guys know where to go to get your responses... When all else fails, "attack the libs".... And, in usual Righty fashion, if you repeat it often enough that "he was a lib", you actually think people will start to believe it... NOT THIS TIME.

Sorry, guys, but this time we've got your play-book before you run it, and watching you follow it, step-by-step is a hoot.

rofllol :lol:

10 Jan 2011 17:39 #4 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote: Good boy... You're following the game-plan perfectly.... Spin, spin, spin.... Let us know when you have an original thought.

"TPN founder Judson Phillips, in an article linked off the e-mail 'The shooting of Gabrielle Giffords and the left's attack on the Tea Party movement,' described the shooter as 'a leftist lunatic' and Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik as a 'leftist sheriff' who 'was one of the first to start in on the liberal attack.' Phillips urged tea party supporters to blame liberals for the attack on centrist Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona, who was shot through the head and is now fighting for her life, as a means of defending the tea party movement's recent electoral gains."

Wow...Sounds just like the drivel that's been spouted here by the right... I guess you guys know where to go to get your responses... When all else fails, "attack the libs".... And, in usual Righty fashion, if you repeat it often enough that "he was a lib", you actually think people will start to believe it... NOT THIS TIME.

Sorry, guys, but this time we've got your play-book before you run it, and watching you follow it, step-by-step is a hoot.

rofllol :lol:

There's a parrot in the house.

10 Jan 2011 17:42 #5 by Scruffy
I don't watch Ed Schulz, so I don't know anything about this show. (I also don't watch youtube videos.) Perhaps "rapid fire" could be referring to a quick back and forth type of debate? Maybe? You think?

10 Jan 2011 17:44 #6 by LadyJazzer
ResidentPrick is fun... It's like playing Whack-a-Mole... He doesn't have an original thought in his head, but responding to the irrelevant copy-and-paste crap is a hoot.

10 Jan 2011 17:49 #7 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote: ResidentPrick is fun... It's like playing Whack-a-Mole... He doesn't have an original thought in his head, but responding to the irrelevant copy-and-paste crap is a hoot.

That's a good one - Looney Knee Jerk! Do you use your broom to whack the mole or just ride the broom? You are definitely the Master Baiter.

10 Jan 2011 18:22 #8 by Nmysys
I THINK THEREFORE

I wish you would, just once LJ.

10 Jan 2011 18:25 #9 by LadyJazzer
Yeah, facts and posted links to the proof must drive you nuts.

10 Jan 2011 18:30 #10 by Nmysys
What facts and links have you had since this shooting to back up any of the statements that you have made? You have been spewing hatred since two minutes after the shootings without any regard to truth or facts. It must be a terrible thing to be so filled with hatred for yourself and everyone else.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds