Michelle Obama's Staffer's Wife Dies In A Fiery Crash

11 Jan 2011 08:10 #1 by FredHayek
Looks like a coverup for me. What did she know that she had to be taken out?

Was she going to reveal that Michelle dyes? Or is it the Clinton era all over again with mysterious deaths cropping up like Ron Brown and Vince Foster?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2011 08:14 #2 by Nmysys
That fits into the theory I have been formulating.

11 Jan 2011 08:17 #3 by lionshead2010
I was thinking Clinton-era operations the moment I read about this. I heard the Obama Administration was bringing on a few old school Clinton staffers. Before you know it there will be all sorts of mysterious deaths and suicides.

The more the things change, the more they stay the same.

11 Jan 2011 08:38 #4 by Martin Ent Inc
Hill was in the middle east. :Whistle

11 Jan 2011 08:40 #5 by Rick
People die, it happens all the time.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Jan 2011 09:03 #6 by Nmysys
Critical:

We have all been pretty occupied with the events in Tucson for the last few days, but if you look back over the news for the last two weeks there actually have been a number of deaths of ex staffers and ex politicians recently. There doesn't appear to be any ties to each other but for some reason there have been a number of them. I am not saying this for my enemies on here to start accusing me again and again about conspiracy theories, but the thought did come to me last evening when I heard about them finding this body in the burning car.

11 Jan 2011 09:06 #7 by Scruffy
I haven't seen any stories on this (or a multitude of staffers dying,) Nmysys. Can you point me to some links?

11 Jan 2011 09:06 - 11 Jan 2011 09:12 #8 by LadyJazzer
She was probably about to suggest to the world that it's "kind of interesting that you never see Glenn Beck and Orly Taitz at the same time." Hmmmmm. Yeah, I could see that causing a "suspicious event."

In all seriousness, it seems like a tragic event has happened....

11 Jan 2011 09:11 #9 by LadyJazzer
Here's what I found:

Wife of White House aide killed in car crash

The lobbyist wife of senior White House aide Daniel Turton perished in a fiery car crash at the couple's Washington home early yesterday, authorities said.

Neighbors reported seeing flames coming out of the family's garage, and rescuers found the body of Ashley Turton, 37, just after 4:45 a.m.

A 2008 BMW X-5 SUV had slammed into the garage, and fire had instantly engulfed the garage, officials said, adding that there was no way for the wife of President Obama's deputy director of legislative affairs to get out in time.

Word of the tragedy spread quickly through the halls of Congress and the West Wing, where staffers were still reeling from the weekend's assassination attempt against Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.).

"It is with great sadness that I share with you some news about our White House family," acting White House Chief of Staff Pete Rouse wrote staff in an e-mail.

Ashley Turton, a mother of three, worked for Progress Energy and was considered a key figure in last year's merger with Duke Energy.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/w ... &FEEDNAME=

11 Jan 2011 09:14 #10 by Scruffy

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds