Why Chinese Mothers Are Superior

14 Jan 2011 23:14 #11 by archer

Baileyboy wrote:

archer wrote:

Baileyboy wrote: [We are all, as parents, responsible for ourselves and our children........if you want them to be educated a certain way......then get them that education, don't complain that they can't succeed because liberals screwed them up.

Are you really that stupid or do you just play a fool on the board. For your sake I hope and pray it is the latter. Denying a fact doesn't make it so.

what fact would that be? stating something you have no proof of doesn't make it so. Nor does calling me stupid or a fool make it so, it just shows you have no defense other than a personal attack offense.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jan 2011 23:30 #12 by Mayhem

archer wrote: what fact would that be? stating something you have no proof of doesn't make it so. Nor does calling me stupid or a fool make it so, it just shows you have no defense other than a personal attack offense.

Just as predictable as gas following beans. You borrow lj's dog-eared 3 page pamphlet of liberal replies?

14 Jan 2011 23:37 #13 by archer

Baileyboy wrote:

archer wrote: what fact would that be? stating something you have no proof of doesn't make it so. Nor does calling me stupid or a fool make it so, it just shows you have no defense other than a personal attack offense.

Just as predictable as gas following beans. You borrow lj's dog-eared 3 page pamphlet of liberal replies?

couldn't answer the question? maybe it will be more understandable to you in the morning. Go get some sleep.

:Snooze

14 Jan 2011 23:45 #14 by Mayhem
That final glass of turps did it. Pushed her over the edge. Wonder when the last time she made it to the bed.

26 Jan 2011 06:44 #15 by Mayhem
A teachable moment. Amy says that 70% of the people who read the book get the humor. The other 30% get all bent out of shape like trapped sea gulls because they take it literally. Now let's see???? Who is mostly likely in this society to suffer with the affliction LHS???

Here is her interview with Meredith on Today
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/3041445/n ... -parenting

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds