The P Word for the Left to Hate

14 Jan 2011 17:36 #1 by Residenttroll returns
It was Sarah Palin

and now it's

Reince Priebus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jan 2011 11:11 #2 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic The P Word for the Left to Hate
At least Steele is finally gone.

15 Jan 2011 11:18 #3 by major bean
Good riddance.

Regards,
Major Bean

15 Jan 2011 11:35 - 15 Jan 2011 12:26 #4 by Photo-fish
"Reince Priebus? Sounds like what you'd say to a cop that pulled you over when you were stoned..."

"Also an anagram for Brie Penis Cure. Which I assume is a treatment for erectile disfunction using soft cheese. After all, he is from Wisconsin"

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/369992/january-05-2011/what-s-a-reince-priebus-

See CG,Other good things come out of Wisconsin. :Whistle

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

15 Jan 2011 11:59 #5 by Nmysys
Couldn't wait to attack could you?

So, will you admit that you are part of the problem instead of the solution?

15 Jan 2011 12:10 #6 by Photo-fish
What attack? That is your response to everything lately!!

It's comedy. What you consider an "ATTACK" these days is just overreaction on your part. Get over it and get over yourself. You are always looking to post things that will create controversy. But when somebody doesn't play your game, you call it an attack. Guess what, It is not always there. Sometimes people like to make observations and those observations come as comedic statements. If you can't find humor in what I posted (which were not MY words but of a comedian) then you really need to lay off the controversy "Kool-aid".

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

15 Jan 2011 12:13 #7 by Photo-fish

Nmysys wrote: So, will you admit that you are part of the problem instead of the solution?

What problem are you talking about? What solution do you see other than NOT posting on anything or to stop creating devisive topics? You scream hypocricy lately but I don't see you stop making these posts or creating more partisan based topics.

you are just as guilty as those who you are claiming to be at fault.

Do you know who made the above quote? It can be directed at the person who made it.

15 Jan 2011 12:19 #8 by Nmysys
A rose by any other name is still a rose!

15 Jan 2011 12:25 #9 by Photo-fish

Nmysys wrote: A rose by any other name is still a rose!

Make some sense, will you?

I have no more time for your circular "Here come the attacks" arguments. I have a lot to do before I settle down to watch a Packer Victory.

Good day. :wave:

15 Jan 2011 12:34 #10 by Nmysys
By using Colbert's humor ( to a liberal only ) you managed to throw in a sneak attack on the new head of the Republican Party. He hasn't even had a chance to do or say anything yet.

BTW I no longer consider myself to be a Republican. Conservative, yes, but I am still happy that the Republicans got rid of Steele.

Packers?

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds