FINALLY- Barry's Birth Certificate FOUND

26 Jan 2011 08:24 #11 by ckm8
You don't get it Outdoor. It used to be that the Republicans were the liberals. It was conservatives that started the KKK. When Nixon started his Southern strategy all the Conservative Democrats rushed over to join the Republican party. Now it's your goal to keep them darkies in their place. Hate mongers will join whichever group supports their goals. Now you are the willing mouthpiece foe groups like the KKK and Stromfront. You can't deny it when ugly threads like this pull back the robes so we can all see your faces.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jan 2011 10:57 #12 by Blazer Bob

ckm8 wrote: You don't get it Outdoor. It used to be that the Republicans were the liberals. It was conservatives that started the KKK. When Nixon started his Southern strategy all the Conservative Democrats rushed over to join the Republican party. Now it's your goal to keep them darkies in their place. Hate mongers will join whichever group supports their goals. Now you are the willing mouthpiece foe groups like the KKK and Stromfront. You can't deny it when ugly threads like this pull back the robes so we can all see your faces.

Thanks for reminding me, I need to get my white hood back from the dry cleaner.
rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds