Top Dem: 'We Will Hang Republicans'

31 Jan 2011 14:52 #11 by LadyJazzer
Looks to me like the hypocrisy is on the ones who lie about the quote...

Like I said, "Reality has always had a liberal slant."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jan 2011 14:57 #12 by outdoor338
LJ, kinda like you saying the tea party remarks in the AZ shootings..not reality whatsoever..

31 Jan 2011 15:52 #13 by Something the Dog Said

Nmysys wrote: And it is supposedly the Right that makes calls for violence. What Hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you are so outraged by that remark, why do you condone the calls by BearMtHIB for violence and murder against liberals that he has made in this very forum? You and the other "conservatives" here have refused to call him out for those remarks, yet you find some remark by some obscure politician to be "outrageous".

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

31 Jan 2011 15:56 #14 by LadyJazzer
It would be even more outrageous if it was what he actually said...and not the outright lies quoted here.

31 Jan 2011 16:03 #15 by Rick

outdoor338 wrote: LJ, kinda like you saying the tea party remarks in the AZ shootings..not reality whatsoever..

Oh but she won't respond to her own hypocrisy....however this whole whining bitching fest about what we can no longer say or symbols we can no longer use is complete bullsh**. The whole thing started because outraged liberal morons jumped to conclusions and blamed everyone but the insane shooter...this is a fact which is now recorded in history. Keep spinning.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

31 Jan 2011 16:11 #16 by Something the Dog Said

CriticalBill wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: LJ, kinda like you saying the tea party remarks in the AZ shootings..not reality whatsoever..

Oh but she won't respond to her own hypocrisy....however this whole whining bitching fest about what we can no longer say or symbols we can no longer use is complete bullsh**. The whole thing started because outraged liberal morons jumped to conclusions and blamed everyone but the insane shooter...this is a fact which is now recorded in history. Keep spinning.

Still waiting for you to answer my previous questions to you concerning the remarks that BearMtHIB made calling for the killing and violence against liberals. Do you condone or condemn his remarks? Simple question, why is it taking so long for you to answer?

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

31 Jan 2011 16:20 #17 by HEARTLESS
St. D.. S..., when did a statement of opinion of a poster on this site carry the effects of your so called obscure politician? Last I checked, politicians make laws and supposedly represent the people.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

31 Jan 2011 16:28 #18 by Something the Dog Said

HEARTLESS wrote: St. D.. S..., when did a statement of opinion of a poster on this site carry the effects of your so called obscure politician? Last I checked, politicians make laws and supposedly represent the people.

The county chairman of a political party does not make laws, last I checked. And yes, a statement by a poster directly advocating the death of those who did not share his particular politics does carry the effects over a county political party chairman who was using a metaphor regarding the actions of a political party.

So why have you refused to condem the remarks made in this forum by BearMtHIB advocating the death of those who do not share his political views?

31 Jan 2011 16:33 #19 by HEARTLESS
Its called Free Speech, and whether a person agrees or disagrees its in the Constitution.
And his opinion may be the final solution.

31 Jan 2011 16:33 #20 by HEARTLESS
Its called Free Speech, and whether a person agrees or disagrees its in the Constitution.
And his opinion may be the final solution.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds