Decorated Army Vet Caught in Mosque Bomb Plot

01 Feb 2011 18:03 #11 by navycpo7
Sorry folks but on this one I will back up LJ statement of a Proud Vet

I am not going into details but I know she supports the troops, not the wars, but the troops. She has also done alot for the troops. Enough said

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Feb 2011 18:09 #12 by navycpo7
You cannot send someone into combat, have them fire their weapons or drop the bombs etc and do this during 1 year tours, mutiple times and expect them not to have problems. Many do get lost in the system. Sad as it is, it does happen, but I put some of the blame on the military services also. There are numerous documented cases of the military services discharging individuals that have TBI, severe PTSD etc, and putting it down as convenience of the government or medical discharge without the correct diagnoses.

01 Feb 2011 19:05 #13 by LadyJazzer

CriticalBill wrote: Where do you get "proud vet" from? Why don't you just come out and say what you think about our vets as a whole instead of singling out one who is sick? You make ME sick.

Well, lessee, it said: "A decorated Army veteran....who flew 600 combat helicopter missions in Vietnam,.."

This is just a wild guess, but if you asked him if he was a "proud vet", what do you suppose his answer would be? He's a vet--that's a fact. He's "decorated" and "flew 600 combat missions"... Also a wild guess, but my guess would be that he would tell you he's proud of that fact. "proud" + "vet" = "proud vet"

Would you say he's NOT proud of being a vet? Or of being decorated ? Which part of "proud vet" would you take issue with?

Was he sick? Most definitely...

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds