Political Protests and Liberal Hypocrisy

02 Feb 2011 13:27 #11 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote:

conifermtman wrote: You should not post when you are not thinking straight. I suggest you lie down and relax.

nch
This really is getting to be a pattern here....."insult the poster" seems to be the only response that conservatives can muster.

You mean unlike you when you dismiss any possible good intentions and call the entire tea party a bunch of fools and greedy SOB's?

"The Tea Party has little interest in what the people of this nation want, or need, or even vote for.... only in what they want and what is good for the corporations who they think will take care of them with jobs and salary increases and health care and retirements funds. Yeah right. Placing corporate America above the people is NOT a republic.They are a bunch of fools."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Feb 2011 13:30 #12 by archer

Nmysys wrote: When you post stupid remarks you get insulted by people who point it out to you. Stop taking the stupid pills and get some rest.

being that you believe any remark that does not parrot your personal opinion is a stupid remark, I'll take your post with the grain of salt that it is worth.

02 Feb 2011 13:32 #13 by archer

neptunechimney wrote:

archer wrote:

conifermtman wrote: You should not post when you are not thinking straight. I suggest you lie down and relax.

nch
This really is getting to be a pattern here....."insult the poster" seems to be the only response that conservatives can muster.

You mean unlike you when you dismiss any possible good intentions and call the entire tea party a bunch of fools and greedy SOB's?

never mind, not worth the trouble to respond.

02 Feb 2011 14:57 #14 by FredHayek
Wouldn't the liberals freak if the Tea Party protestors carried on 100,000 people demonstrations for weeks in Washington protesting the current administration?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Feb 2011 15:25 #15 by Soulshiner
Good luck getting 100,000 people to show up for just an afternoon for any Tea Party protest...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

02 Feb 2011 15:37 #16 by daisypusher
It will be interesting if the number of people at tea party events grows.

The Wall Street Journal quoted a spokesman for D.C. Fire and Emergency Medical Services as estimating the crowd at "in excess of 75,000".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tea_Party_protests,_2009

A couple of hundred thousand seems to be a more worthy goal than a mere 100,000 based on history.

02 Feb 2011 17:23 #17 by Jonathan Hemlock
I am so amazed by Archer's post above!

You clearly are unable to connect no more than TWO DOTS! You must have failed at every attempt to complete a puzzle in your Highlights magazines.

How does the Islamic Brotherhood imply the "People's" support.

As I asked of Vice Lord, in another post, would you be convincedand then support a theoretical but, "violent" uprising by the Tea Party, in Washington DC?

02 Feb 2011 17:34 - 02 Feb 2011 17:40 #18 by major bean
There are at least three groups in the Egypt muddle: Mubarak supporters (now causing riots and mahem), protestors for modern democracy, and the Islamic Brotherhood.

We have no business supporting Mubarak. We need to give the protestors for modern democracy a chance to overcome. We should stand ready to resist the Islamic Brotherhood.

Support of the status quo is definitely wrong for the U.S. The current news broadcasts of Mubarak sponsored violence show us that this is wrong.

I cannot see that this is a liberal vs conservative issue.

Regards,
Major Bean

02 Feb 2011 17:36 #19 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote:

Nmysys wrote: When you post stupid remarks you get insulted by people who point it out to you. Stop taking the stupid pills and get some rest.

being that you believe any remark that does not parrot your personal opinion is a stupid remark, I'll take your post with the grain of salt that it is worth.

archer wrote: [Yeah right. Placing corporate America above the people is NOT a republic.They are a bunch of fools.

02 Feb 2011 18:01 #20 by Rick

Soulshiner wrote: Good luck getting 100,000 people to show up for just an afternoon for any Tea Party protest...

Did you happen to see the the peaceful rally Glen Beck orchestrated? Far more than 100,000 and they were not even angry.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds