Will Joe Biden Keep His Promise to Impeach Obama?

24 Mar 2011 17:12 #31 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: nmysys...does not need any liberal women falling all over him, his wife is a fox! I find it funny you are falling all over yourself and stepping on your tongue....better to keep silent then inserting both of your feet into your mouth...old norski proverb... :biggrin:

If this were true, why are you all falling all over yourselves to protect him? can he not function without the conservative gang to back him up? He brought it up....he needs to own up to his own delusions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Mar 2011 17:17 #32 by archer
Once again it comes down to the righties here being unable to post in a thread without going after the poster......yes, I will fight back when attacked, but sheesh.....nmysys is brutal in his personal attacks, then the whole conservative gang piles on......is that really the way you all are in real life? do you attack everyone and anyone who disagrees with you.....if you go back over the many threads started in the last few days you will see that even when liberals try to carry on a discussion nmysys or others of the conservative gang have to jump in and attack the poster.....not the post, the poster him or herself. That is just pathetic, and until you all get over it, this board will never reach it's full potential.

24 Mar 2011 17:18 #33 by Nmysys
I guess when I gave up being the troublemaker and instigator on here you applied for the job. Don't they have community forums there in Arizona? I'll bet there are at least two or three other Liberals down there that would enjoy a cranky old broad antagonizing them.

Here's your picture back.

24 Mar 2011 17:28 #34 by archer
Is your intent nmysys to chase every liberal away from this board? Do you wish for a board that is strictly for conservatives only, or if a liberal shows up they should keep their posts to themselves....is that what you want? I was against the idea put forth some time ago that there be just a conservative forum for like minded people.......perhaps that wasn't such a bad idea since you all seem incapable of having even a simple conversation when your opinions are challenged. I don't know what the problem is......I was away from here for a while, won't go into the reasons why but it had nothing to do with the board, I come back and make a benign post in one thread and you go immediately on the attack. For God's sake man. what the hell is the matter with you? I post on a lot of message boards, many have heated arguments between liberals and conservatives but this is the only board where the hate boils over into personal attacks that are not only hateful but hurtful. Didn't anyone ever teach you to be civil? You have serious anger issues that really should be addressed.

24 Mar 2011 17:29 #35 by Rick
Wow, there are 4 pages already and the topic was deflected to Bush (as usual) in the first page then went off the rails completely. Wasn't the thread about what JOE BIDEN SAID?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Mar 2011 17:37 #36 by Nmysys
Yes it was but Archer decided the only way to keep from answering was to attack me. Here I tried so hard for about a month to keep from responding. My bad!!! Sorry.

And the answer is that Biden won't do anything and he can't actually. But it was a great premise.

24 Mar 2011 17:46 #37 by Rick
No matter how long you stay away from the wall, it still doesn't move the next time you bang your head against it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds