Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People

22 Jun 2016 09:06 #211 by FredHayek
Losing the wife doesn't show a lot of faith in Lynch's/Obama's FBI. Keystone Kops? :???

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jun 2016 13:06 #212 by intheaspens

ramage wrote: Slightly off topic, but, I believe, germane. Atty-Gem Lynch admitted today that the FBI has lost track of Omar Mateen's wife (a possible co-conspirator). Inspires confidence in the FBI. Perhaps this will be an excuse to take agents off of the e-mail investigation in order to join a "person hunt" (just trying to be politically correct).
Yes, you don't need a gun when you have Loretta Lynch,et.al. to protect us.

Where did you see that report, ramage?

This is the "fundamental transformation" that our ISIS-backing "leader" Hussein yearns for.

22 Jun 2016 13:31 #213 by ramage
Lynch's statements are available at all news sources. Any search engine will provide this information. Her admission was given during her news conference in Orlando, Tuesday. Look at the C-span recording, at the 19 minute mark, for example.

22 Jun 2016 13:32 #214 by ramage
Lynch's statements are available at all news sources. Any search engine will provide this information. Her admission was given during her news conference in Orlando, Tuesday. Look at the C-span recording, at the 19 minute mark, for example.
Then again whether the MSM reports this is problematic.

22 Jun 2016 13:39 #215 by intheaspens
Thanks - found it! Somehow I missed that little tidbit.

22 Jun 2016 17:33 #216 by Blazer Bob

FredHayek wrote: Losing the wife doesn't show a lot of faith in Lynch's/Obama's FBI. Keystone Kops? :???

I do not think it is the Keystone Kops. I think it is another aspect of Pravda USA. One person is a self hating gay nut. Twp people are a movement. I think this sums it up.

theothermccain.com/2016/06/20/redacted-is-a-religion-of-peace/

"The Obama administration and the liberal media have decided that when a radical Islamic terrorist kills Americans, the one thing the narrative cannot be about is radical Islamic terrorism. It’s OK to talk about the Orlando massacre in terms of homophobia, gun control or “toxic masculinity,” but don’t you dare mention Islam. Don’t mention that Omar Mateen was a registered Democrat, or that he’s the son of an immigrant from Afghanistan or that his father supports the Taliban.
This obvious pro-Muslim bias has become increasingly blatant:
Justice Department Replaces ‘Allah’ With
‘God’ in Censored Orlando Terrorist Transcript
— Katie Pavlich, Townhall
FBI Omitted ISIS From Orlando 911 Transcript
— Mary Chastain, Legal Insurrection
FBI releases 911 transcripts of Omar Mateen
— with references to ISIS omitted
— Allahpundit, Hot Air
The media would have you believe that this sensitivity is necessary because, if radical Islamic terrorism were identified as the cause of a gruesome mass murder, Americans would be seized by irrational “Islamophobia” and commit hate crimes against random brown people.

23 Jun 2016 14:40 #217 by hillfarmer

Rick wrote:

hillfarmer wrote: So what - Allah and God mean the same thing in Arabic. As for your last sentence, I think you answered your own question.

sorry but that is laughable. This is just a lame attempt from the Obama administration to take the focus off of the real motive, which is literal following of the Koran. If this man was saying "praise Jesus" do you honestly believe those words would have been changed to " praise God"? I hope most Americans are smart enough to understand what is happening here but I fear too many are still clueless sheep.

I don't expect any understanding from you. Your insistence that this is a conspiracy by the Obama administration to somehow magically convert America to the Muslim faith is nothing more than the ranting of the White Supremacist movement.

23 Jun 2016 16:25 #218 by Blazer Bob
"These Days, It’s Easier For A Guy To Identify As A Woman Than As An Islamic Terrorist"...

dailycaller.com/2016/06/22/these-days-it...an-than-a-terrorist/

26 Jun 2016 12:12 - 26 Jun 2016 12:27 #219 by Arlen
Have we forgotten to mention that the national news media reported that the Orlando terrorist was a registered Democrat?
Link: Palm Beach Post

This was reported by the major TV cable news networks on the day of the massacre. By the next day they ignored this tidbit.

26 Jun 2016 16:29 - 26 Jun 2016 16:35 #220 by Rick

hillfarmer wrote: [. Your insistence that this is a conspiracy by the Obama administration to somehow magically convert America to the Muslim faith is nothing more than the ranting of the White Supremacist movement.

Would you be so kind as to show me where I made such a claim? I know you can't but it will be interesting to see how you came up with that one, especially the white supremacist comment. :???

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds