Visit the Knook after the Parade ~ Dec. 4 open 9-5

26 Nov 2010 17:09 #1 by Kas
Handknit fair isle Christmas stockings with mountain motifs (bears, moose, cabins, etc.)! Only $35

Alpaca socks! Great gift idea for that special person who shovels or plows you out all winter!!!

Local crafters with handmade items will be there with unique gift offerings ~ bring cash or checks; the Knook will only be processing their own sales at the registers. All crafters will handle their own sales.

Shop early for the best selection!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Nov 2010 19:18 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Visit the Knook after the Parade ~ Dec. 4 open 9-5
Sounds very cool!

01 Dec 2010 15:20 #3 by RivendaleFarms
Watch for the Knit Knook in the Conifer Christmas Parade - a bunch of us in rockers, knitting, and a token goat along for the ride.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

01 Dec 2010 15:46 #4 by pacamom

RivendaleFarms wrote: Watch for the Knit Knook in the Conifer Christmas Parade - a bunch of us in rockers, knitting, and a token goat along for the ride.

Token goat? LOL I don't think that Ruby would want to know that you think of her as a token.

01 Dec 2010 16:06 #5 by RivendaleFarms
She's a wicked fine token! (And has been known to pose nicely for pictures - total ham for the cameras.)

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

01 Dec 2010 20:53 #6 by PondLady
What is this parade you speak of?

02 Dec 2010 05:47 #7 by RivendaleFarms
The Conifer Christmas Parade. You HR folks should come up!

02 Dec 2010 11:19 #8 by pacamom
And from the weather forecast last night - I don't think we will have to wear every piece of winter clothing this year. :biggrin:

02 Dec 2010 11:23 #9 by RivendaleFarms
I'm layering up, just in case. The parade theme this year is Victorian so I guess I'm wearing a skirt. I went up and raided the mom's closet last night for a hat and stuff - she's a nut about Victorian stuff so that was handy.

02 Dec 2010 12:30 #10 by PondLady
I found more information on your parade! Looks like fun! It would be worth it to see you dressed up all Victorian and such...

Conifer Christmas Parade
Saturday, Dec 4 1:00p
at Sutton Road in Aspen Park, Conifer, CO
Enjoy the romance of an old fashioned holiday with the 28th Annual Conifer Christmas Parade. This year's theme is "A Conifer Victorian Christmas Celebration." People are encouraged to come into town early to claim a spot for the best view of the event. Public parking is available at the Aspen Park RTD Park n Ride, the Conifer Community Church, and West Jefferson Elementary. [url=http://www.goconifer.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.goconifer.com[/url]

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds