Pounded by hail

12 Jun 2010 11:16 #11 by mountaindollar
Replied by mountaindollar on topic Pounded by hail
Ok, you crazy gals that came over to store thank you!!

Eli, really enjoyed meeting and talking with you.

Hope you found a few treasures and let me know if there was something you may of been looking for but did not find.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jun 2010 11:42 #12 by mountaindollar
Just wanted to also give a plug to our insurance, Safeco.

We called to make the claim on the 2 cars and the trailer all have deductibles and they told us they were only going to charge one of them. How cool is that considering the cars are $500.00 each and the trailer is $250.00.

12 Jun 2010 11:58 #13 by Cupcake
Replied by Cupcake on topic Pounded by hail
'twas our pleasure, I assure you. I even went through the store TWICE, just to make sure I saw it all. Great setup y'all got there! And the pooch in the back was just precious....OMG, sweet little ball of fluff! She even did a little poodle-dance for me.

Congrats on the claim/deductible issue. That's wonderful that they are only going to charge one deductible!

12 Jun 2010 12:18 #14 by mountaindollar
Isn't Jackie just such a cute little dog. Did she smile at you? Usually she does her dance then starts smiling.

Eli got her from a friend that did not have long to live those two go everywhere together. I think Jackie keeps Eli young and we have a ton of customers that stop by just to see the little white dog.

I think some are depressed when Bob an I work a Saturday. I could bring my crew in if I want to scare the customers away. The greeting at the door would be interesting 4 spastic dogs all saying hi at once then they all want to be petted at the same time.

12 Jun 2010 13:54 #15 by pepperfan451
Replied by pepperfan451 on topic Pounded by hail

mountaindollar wrote: Isn't Jackie just such a cute little dog. Did she smile at you? Usually she does her dance then starts smiling.

Eli got her from a friend that did not have long to live those two go everywhere together. I think Jackie keeps Eli young and we have a ton of customers that stop by just to see the little white dog.

I think some are depressed when Bob an I work a Saturday. I could bring my crew in if I want to scare the customers away. The greeting at the door would be interesting 4 spastic dogs all saying hi at once then they all want to be petted at the same time.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one with spastic dogs. When someone comes over I have to hide them in the back bedroom lol .

12 Jun 2010 14:20 #16 by mountaindollar
We are lucky that are will mellow after a bit. It is great if guests just ignore them at first because if they do not get the attention the calm down.

After they calm then they can have attention if the guest wants to give it to them. I would have to have the disclaimer at the store that says please ignore the little fuzzy things running around trying to get your attention.

Although we have brought both Truffle and Yeti in by themselves and they did great but, mid day they were missing their friends and all they wanted to do was go home.

12 Jun 2010 14:41 #17 by Cupcake
Replied by Cupcake on topic Pounded by hail
pepperfan, you're doing it all wrong. Don't put the spastic dogs in the bedroom, it's way more fun to watch the expression on people's faces when you turn 'em loose (hey, that's what I do....ask anybody!).

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds