GUARANTEED SNOW between today and April 25th!

17 Apr 2011 16:19 #11 by Sunshine Girl
I just washed my car and RD is working on the extension of the patio. Hope that helps with some moisture issues. :biggrin: Bring it on!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Apr 2011 16:23 #12 by Wily Fox aka Angela
is he tethered down out there? man it's windy

17 Apr 2011 16:28 #13 by Sunshine Girl
No, but it is chilly. I had to put on a jacket while I supervised. :wink: lol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

19 Apr 2011 01:23 #14 by Wily Fox aka Angela
We are scheduled to have our old spa removed and new pad installed today. and it's . . . :snow:

19 Apr 2011 06:48 #15 by 2wlady
Thanks, Wiley. What are you going to do next? :Thank You:

19 Apr 2011 06:50 #16 by Sunshine Girl

2wlady wrote: Thanks, Wiley. What are you going to do next? :Thank You:

I second that! Thanks for the snow!!!!

19 Apr 2011 08:25 #17 by Wily Fox aka Angela
You are most welcome. next snow? the night of the 24th and day of the 25th... new spa goes in

19 Apr 2011 09:58 #18 by Sunshine Girl
I'm ready! What did you do with your old spa?

19 Apr 2011 11:34 #19 by Wily Fox aka Angela
they are hauling it off today. It is cracked and leaking - that's what you get when you try to go "cheap". We had it for 7 years. The new one is made by WindRiver Spas in Denver. They understand the Colorado climate and build it for such. Today we are getting the bottom pan installed. When the spa goes in, it will sit snugly in this pan (made from same material as spa shell). NO RODENTS! We are in the spa EVERY NIGHT. This is where we have our "how was your day, honey?" conversations and have solved many a world problem sitting out there under the Colorado night sky. The other great thing about this one is that the way it is designed, no chemicals! other than shocking with a teaspoon of Chlorine after use which burns off in a few hours. and that is it! Really looking forward to no chemicals. oh and another good thing about working directly with the manufacturer - you can add/move/remove features to customize it just for you. and they have 3 golden retrievers to play with when you go. all in all a very nice experience.

19 Apr 2011 11:41 #20 by Sunshine Girl

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: they are hauling it off today. It is cracked and leaking - that's what you get when you try to go "cheap". We had it for 7 years. The new one is made by WindRiver Spas in Denver. They understand the Colorado climate and build it for such. Today we are getting the bottom pan installed. When the spa goes in, it will sit snugly in this pan (made from same material as spa shell). NO RODENTS! We are in the spa EVERY NIGHT. This is where we have our "how was your day, honey?" conversations and have solved many a world problem sitting out there under the Colorado night sky. The other great thing about this one is that the way it is designed, no chemicals! other than shocking with a teaspoon of Chlorine after use which burns off in a few hours. and that is it! Really looking forward to no chemicals. oh and another good thing about working directly with the manufacturer - you can add/move/remove features to customize it just for you. and they have 3 golden retrievers to play with when you go. all in all a very nice experience.

Franz isn't sold on the idea of getting a spa, but I had one for years and loved it! I love how you use it. I might need to enlist your help on getting him onboard with the idea. It sounds easier to care for than the earlier models. Could you give me the website info please? I might just have to do it as a surprise. :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds