Ipod Touch help please.....

12 Jun 2010 18:17 #1 by Sunshine Girl
My sweetie got me an Ipod Touch today (I've been eyeing my daughter's), but I have long nails. Any suggestions???

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jun 2010 19:29 #2 by pepperfan451
I just use my stubs. rofllol lol rofllol

12 Jun 2010 19:32 #3 by Sunshine Girl
LOL but I don't want to shorten my nails. :biggrin: Maybe it will just take practice.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

12 Jun 2010 21:26 - 11 Aug 2011 15:31 #4 by Argyle

12 Jun 2010 22:09 #5 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Ipod Touch help please.....
Which is why I still have my LG Dare....it responds to the touch of fingernails....which are more precise than finger pads anyway. yeah, yeah, I'll upgrade one of these days, but then I'll be asking the same question, do I really want to shorten my nails?

12 Jun 2010 23:58 #6 by Local_Historian
i can solve your problem- just give the phone to me.

13 Jun 2010 07:34 #7 by PhoneGeek
I think its just going to take practice using the pad of your fingers, it won't allow your nail or a stylus on the itouch or iphone. I keep my nails shorter now just because of my iPhone.

13 Jun 2010 08:04 #8 by Wayne Harrison
I was wondering if someone would suggest that. If you keep your fingers almost parallel to the touch pad you should have better luck that using the tips of your fingers.

13 Jun 2010 08:05 #9 by Sunshine Girl

Argyle wrote: iPhone/iPod Stylus

Thanks for the link Argyle. This looks to be just what I need. Only problem is I have the newer 3rd generation ad 32GB. I didn't see that available on the link. I will call them tomorrow though and see if the ones they have will still work. I love the idea of the clip that holds it in place. This seems like the perfect solution. Just what I was looking for. Thank you!

13 Jun 2010 08:06 #10 by Sunshine Girl

archer wrote: Which is why I still have my LG Dare....it responds to the touch of fingernails....which are more precise than finger pads anyway. yeah, yeah, I'll upgrade one of these days, but then I'll be asking the same question, do I really want to shorten my nails?

"Heck no!" would be my answer. Are you still in AZ (hope not) or back up here?

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds