Ipod Touch help please.....

13 Jun 2010 08:07 #11 by Sunshine Girl

Local_Historian wrote: i can solve your problem- just give the phone to me.

Nice try baby! lol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jun 2010 08:10 #12 by Sunshine Girl

PhoneGeek wrote: I think its just going to take practice using the pad of your fingers, it won't allow your nail or a stylus on the itouch or iphone. I keep my nails shorter now just because of my iPhone.

Did you check out the link above. There is a stylus for the iPhone too. I tried my nails and you're right it didn't work. My daughter has a stylus for her DS and I'm going to try that when she wakes up.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

13 Jun 2010 08:12 #13 by Sunshine Girl

Wayne Harrison wrote: I was wondering if someone would suggest that. If you keep your fingers almost parallel to the touch pad you should have better luck that using the tips of your fingers.

That's what I've been trying to do but the alphabet is way too small and close together for that. I hit the correct letter about 50% of the time. lol

Hey Wayne, here's a question for you. How do you do multiple quotes on one response. As you can see I don't know how, Thanks.

13 Jun 2010 09:58 #14 by ScienceChic

Sunshine Girl wrote: Hey Wayne, here's a question for you. How do you do multiple quotes on one response. As you can see I don't know how, Thanks.

I can answer this one! This is what I do - I scroll back down the thread, highlight and copy text from whatever post I want, paste into my response, highlight again and click the Quote button, just like with YouTube embeds. If you want to put in the person's name who wrote the text you're quoting, manually type in ="Whomever" in between the

box just like you see when you've hit quote on someone's post and it automatically opens up a response box for you. Now this doesn't work if you want text from multiple pages of a thread b/c you can't "turn the page" without losing your response. In that case, I open a new tab and a duplicate 285Bound.com, and go to whatever other page I need - long-hand style but it works.

Now, if Wayne knows an easier way to do it, I'd love to know too!!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Jun 2010 13:12 #15 by Sunshine Girl
Thanks SC. I will try that.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds