OUR RUSSIAN VISA's JUST ARRIVED!!! Were going to Russia!

14 Jun 2010 16:14 #1 by UNDER MODERATION

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jun 2010 16:49 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic OUR RUSSIAN VISA's JUST ARRIVED!!! Were going to Russia!
were renting a Mercedes- We don't go on organizied tours, we rent a car, get a map and just go- Wherever we want- No plans, no reservations

https://www.avis.com/car-rental/reserva ... -submit.ac

14 Jun 2010 16:56 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic OUR RUSSIAN VISA's JUST ARRIVED!!! Were going to Russia!
I've been getting ready all week

14 Jun 2010 16:58 #4 by LOL
Check out Jim Rogers web site and books. He went there and all over the world too, quite and adventure. Assuming you are really going. Have fun!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

14 Jun 2010 17:01 #5 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Check out Jim Rogers web site and books. He went there and all over the world too, quite and adventure. Assuming you are really going. Have fun!

The Visa's cost $299 each...Of course were going..

14 Jun 2010 17:04 #6 by LOL
Really, he did a trip across Russia and other countries on a BMW motorcycle. Years later he did it again in a yellow mercedes. Interesting books to read. Have fun, sounds like an adventure.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

14 Jun 2010 17:21 #7 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Really, he did a trip across Russia and other countries on a BMW motorcycle. Years later he did it again in a yellow mercedes. Interesting books to read. Have fun, sounds like an adventure.

I made some Russian freinds out here in Vegas a 3 years ago...They invited us..I don't want to mention names but he has his New Years parties up in Aspen, and his old girlfriend is in the PussyCat Dolls...Don't try to guess

I will niether confirm or deny

14 Jun 2010 17:23 #8 by Pony Soldier
I take it you got it all worked out with Boris...

14 Jun 2010 17:41 #9 by Sunshine Girl
Have a fun and safe time. :sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

14 Jun 2010 18:33 #10 by Wayne Harrison
What if a Russian says "Ivan to go!"

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds