Trying to figure out the average age of users on here.

16 Jun 2010 15:29 #11 by The Viking
We finally got a couple under 35.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jun 2010 18:16 #12 by ShilohLady

The Viking wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

ShilohLady wrote: My mom refused to admit to 'middle age' until she hit 50 since she fully expects to live to at least 100. She's now 81 and slowing down a bit but they're currently over in Europe for a month (started with a cruise in the Med, followed by time on their own visiting favorite haunts in Germany).

Your mom sounds just like my aunt. She is 80 and a tigress! :heart:

Is she single? :biggrin:

Is who single, my mom or SG's aunt? My parents are still living and will celebrate their 61st anniversary on Saturday :)

16 Jun 2010 18:29 #13 by Sunshine Girl

ShilohLady wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

ShilohLady wrote: My mom refused to admit to 'middle age' until she hit 50 since she fully expects to live to at least 100. She's now 81 and slowing down a bit but they're currently over in Europe for a month (started with a cruise in the Med, followed by time on their own visiting favorite haunts in Germany).

Is who single, my mom or SG's aunt? My parents are still living and will celebrate their 61st anniversary on Saturday :)

Sorry Viking, SL's mom is spoken for. However, my aunt is single. :wink: Problem is, I don't think you could handle her. lol She's quite the pistol. :biggrin: :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

16 Jun 2010 19:03 #14 by pinedust
So far I am right in the middle of the pack. Never too old to rock 'n roll if you're too young to die.

16 Jun 2010 22:29 #15 by The Viking

Sunshine Girl wrote:

ShilohLady wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Sorry Viking, SL's mom is spoken for. However, my aunt is single. :wink: Problem is, I don't think you could handle her. lol She's quite the pistol. :biggrin: :heart:

I was talking about your aunt. But I was kidding.

17 Jun 2010 07:09 #16 by The Viking
We finally got one under 25!! And we have one over 81!

17 Jun 2010 07:12 #17 by CinnamonGirl
The younger crowd likes FB. They need bells and whistles.

18 Jun 2010 01:23 #18 by The Viking
The age is getting older with new voters.

18 Jun 2010 08:37 #19 by The Viking
Now there are 29 above 50 and 29 below 50. SO maybe Joe is right with his guess of 50.

18 Jun 2010 16:56 #20 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Trying to figure out the average age of users on here.
I don't know about average age but considering how many republicans are here I think the average IQ of the board is in 70 to 80 range...

Seriously

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds