Movie Quotes & Clips

19 Jun 2011 16:54 #11 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Movie Quotes & Clips
[youtube:24b46122]
[/youtube:24b46122]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jun 2011 17:00 #12 by otisptoadwater
It's a little long but still one of the funniest parts of the movie:

[youtube:3eqxht18]
[/youtube:3eqxht18]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

19 Jun 2011 19:23 #13 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2hb717f8]
[/youtube:2hb717f8]

02 Jul 2011 20:05 #14 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:czdiytoh]
[/youtube:czdiytoh]

02 Jul 2011 20:59 #15 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:8cog4k1x]
[/youtube:8cog4k1x]

02 Jul 2011 21:16 #16 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1vujhwyp]
[/youtube:1vujhwyp]

02 Jul 2011 21:27 #17 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:14hlkesv]
[/youtube:14hlkesv]

04 Jul 2011 20:43 #18 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:a5w5wrpk]
[/youtube:a5w5wrpk]

24 Jul 2011 15:57 #19 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:ln74gev9]
[/youtube:ln74gev9]

25 Jul 2011 20:12 #20 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3f0akem4]
[/youtube:3f0akem4]

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds