A Gem from HBO in the Early 1990's

12 Jun 2011 22:53 #1 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:10kg952x]
[/youtube:10kg952x]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jun 2011 23:35 #2 by otisptoadwater
Some more... [youtube:10m44cc6]
[/youtube:10m44cc6]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

13 Jun 2011 06:32 #3 by TPP
Sorry, Otis, I can't see the youtubes, what is the title?

14 Jun 2011 10:09 #4 by TPP
Otis, come-on, what was it?

14 Jun 2011 21:09 #5 by otisptoadwater
Not sure why the YouTube links are not working for you TPP - try these links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cM1PHffKv4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RbFPO1APOg

15 Jun 2011 06:07 #6 by TPP
Sorry, I didn't make it clear.
They don't work because the company has BLOCKED all youtube vids, (the future of pc, BTW), they have also Blocked most streaming news channels, & music channel, & some picture sites, like my MSN photos don't show up (Websence has blocked this) but yahoo, pictures shoot up great...
I get too busy when I get home, & hit the sack early... I'll catch them at home sometime.

15 Jun 2011 20:29 #7 by otisptoadwater

TPP wrote: Sorry, I didn't make it clear.
They don't work because the company has BLOCKED all youtube vids, (the future of pc, BTW), they have also Blocked most streaming news channels, & music channel, & some picture sites, like my MSN photos don't show up (Websence has blocked this) but yahoo, pictures shoot up great...

I know a lot of companies are becoming more permissive of social media on their networks, I have to say I'd get fired for posting here on company time. If your employer allows this then ignore what follows, otherwise consider it a word to the wise.

I don't disagree with my employer's policy on social networking; to over simplify my position let's suppose you are paying me to build a fence. How would you feel as a customer if I stopped work mid-day and dragged out a grill, cooler, and stereo and proceeded to cook my lunch and drink a few beers and groove to some tunes on your time(ie, you are paying for it)? Even worse, I might take the same breaks multiple times a day because I regard the task at hand to be less important than my personal interests. IMHO, if you are paying me to do a job I should only be billing you for the time I spend working on your job, what I do on my personal time for entertainment is not what you are paying me to do.

16 Jun 2011 06:28 #8 by TPP
O I agreed, it's there right to do what they want it's they're stuff, BUT I don't agree that DURING my time "Before working hours", "Breaks" & "Lunch" are my time, true it's still they're equipment, but I'm not on the clock And since raises are far & few between, maybe it would be better if they allowed use to use they're equipment on out own time... Just saying...
So, I take it you will not let me know the title of the series? Will you tell me if I guess?
"The Hitchhiker", saw them all.

16 Jun 2011 20:43 #9 by otisptoadwater
Go to Youtube and search for Hardcore TV. I think it's one of the funniest TV series I have ever seen. Be warned, the content is "spicy" so if you have delicate predilections avoid that search.

16 Jun 2011 21:18 #10 by Hoot Owl
TPP having delicate predilecations? :lol: rofllol

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds