Hugs to Rivendale

26 Jun 2011 23:01 #11 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Hugs to Rivendale
While I don't know you or your family, please accept my heartfelt condolences. There are few things in life as difficult to deal with as the loss of a parent. You have my deepest sympathy and hopes and prayers for making sense of the event and coming to terms with your loss.

My personal experience has been that I have never accepted the loss of my parents but I have come to a place that allows me to cope with it and find some peace. No one lives forever but few things hurt as much as the loss of a family member.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jun 2011 07:01 #12 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Hugs to Rivendale
My deepest condolences to you, S. Please let me know if you need help with anything; I'll be there in a flash. Hugs and love,
Tanya

27 Jun 2011 07:42 #13 by ShilohLady
Replied by ShilohLady on topic Hugs to Rivendale
My deepest condolences. You and your family will remain in my prayers.

27 Jun 2011 08:53 #14 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Funeral arrangements being made but it will be Friday at Evergreen Memorial Park at North Turkey Creek and 73. I'll post time when I get it.

Service at 11, reception following, all at the Barn Chapel.

27 Jun 2011 18:49 #15 by wildiris
Replied by wildiris on topic Hugs to Rivendale
Thinkin' of you Sal

28 Jun 2011 19:55 #16 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic Hugs to Rivendale
Thanks to you all - I'm finally back online for the first time since Friday night so hadn't read this yet. I'll post service info in a new thread as I'm finding so many of you knew him (he was never online, but touched many people in Pine, Conifer and Bailey.)

Thank you, thank you, thank you,

Sal

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds