Thank you all and service info for my papa Ron Carrel

28 Jun 2011 20:12 #1 by RivendaleFarms
Thank you all for the incredible words, actions, private messages, calls, and just the incredible support for me and my family through this period. I am continually amazed by how blessed I am by the people in my life.

In addition to support for me and my mom, I am daily finding out more and more people that were touched by my papa and who have asked about the service. (He seemed to have that effect on people, the ol' charmer)

Here's the obituary info that will be in the Flume, High Timber Times and Canyon Courier, but figured I would post it here as well. Again, thank you all so much, this mountain community just means the world to me.

CARREL, RONALD DEAN

77, of Pine, passed away June 24, 2011. COA US Army Veteran of the Korean War, he is survived by wife Diane Carrel, daughter Sally (Sobocienski) Ball and son--in-law James Ball. Visitation 6-8pm, Thursday, June 30, Evergreen Memorial Park Great Room. Additional Visitation 10am, Friday, July , before a Celebration of Life at 11am at The Barn Chapel @ Evergreen Memorial Park, 26624 N. Turkey Creek Rd., Evergreen, CO. Service will be followed by a reception. To write a message of condolence to the family go to [url=http://www.EvergreenMemorialPark.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.EvergreenMemorialPark.com[/url]

Arrangements by Evergreen Mortuary (303-674-7750)

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jun 2011 21:00 #2 by Hoot Owl
Sally, it is a terrible time in your life, yet a celebration of his. I mourn for you. I wish for you peace and comfort. God Speed Papa.

28 Jun 2011 21:15 #3 by CinnamonGirl
I sure heard quite a bit about him. I wish I had met him. Hugs, RDF.

29 Jun 2011 13:37 #4 by JMC
Anything you guys need , just ask.

29 Jun 2011 15:14 #5 by RivendaleFarms
Thanks (and with you, you know I will!) We're hangin' in so far, doing whatever's next on the list. I'll be in touch.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

29 Jun 2011 15:37 #6 by CC
Sally, I continue to pray for you guys. May the Lord heal your pain and loss .

03 Jul 2011 07:49 #7 by RivendaleFarms
Just wanted to say thanks again for all the support here and a special thank you for the beautiful flowers sent by the 285 crew - they are beautiful. SC, I'm still amazed you made the trek up here for the service, it meant a lot and I really wish I'd had more time to spend with you. Slowly getting back online, we're going day by day here. I'm at mom's for awhile, Superhubby unlimited is holding down the home front and not only handling things there but taking excellent care of us as well.

03 Jul 2011 09:16 #8 by Wily Fox aka Angela
SC, did I meet you and not know it?!?!?!

03 Jul 2011 09:44 #9 by ScienceChic
Wily, it's possible - I'm bummed if I met you and didn't know it! :) (I was the one in all black sitting in the very back)

RF, it was the least I could do to come and offer a modicum of support; you and your family are amazing, loving people and I grieve with you for your loss. I, too, am sorry that I wasn't able to stay for the reception afterwards, but we'll have plenty of other opportunities to spend time together! Take your time coming back - we're here for you when you're ready for us. :heart:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Jul 2011 09:58 #10 by RivendaleFarms
Dang, wish I'd thought to introduce you two!

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds