Who's going to the ConiferVFW breakfast?

20 Jun 2010 22:23 #11 by Sunshine Girl

Local_Historian wrote: Sorry folks - we was camping - ended up all the way over by Lake George without meaning to.

We missed you but I bet you had fun. Next one ok?

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jun 2010 22:24 #12 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

Local_Historian wrote: Sorry folks - we was camping - ended up all the way over by Lake George without meaning to.

Was a man driving and wouldn't stop to ask for directions? Or were you reading the map? :biggrin:

Mea Culpa Mea Culpa......

I'm still laughing of YOU asking ME what her name was! Heavens to Betsy, you don't remember? rofllol rofllol rofllol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

20 Jun 2010 23:34 #13 by Local_Historian
*smacks viking upside the head*

No, we went to Goose Creek and it was full, so we decided to keep following FR 211 and see where it went. I do the driving - my car, and I get sick otherwise. So there, brat man.

21 Jun 2010 06:35 #14 by Sunshine Girl
LOL brat man. How quickly he went from being a Knight in Shining Armor to a brat man. rofllol :lol:

22 Jun 2010 11:22 #15 by TPP
It was nice, but you folks like burning sunshine... :)

NO, we didn't get the dog ramp up, but fixed the ladder and installed the outdoor speakers...
Just to burnt on the slash/day Saturday.

22 Jun 2010 11:26 #16 by Sunshine Girl
It was nice seeing TPP and Wayne there with their beautiful daughters. What a nice way to start Father's Day. You both were a hoot! Next time we'll need to get VL there so I can watch you boys mix it up in person. That would have to be THE MOST entertaining breakfast EVER! rofllol

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds