Happy Father's Day to all you daddies out there!

20 Jun 2010 07:58 #1 by Sunshine Girl
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

I'd like to wish a few people in my life a Happy 'Father's Day as well.

First, to my dad. I know mom is keeping you on your toes right now and I just wanted to let you know that you are both always in our hearts and you'll never be forgotten. We miss you every day, especially on days like this. You were a wonderful man and I love you daddy.

Next, to my ex-husband that gave me three beautiful children. I'm sure you're golfing today so I hope you have a good one. The kids really enjoyed seeing you recently and they love you!

Finally, to My Rock. I can't believe how quickly we all become such a close family in such a short time, but we did. You have brought so much into the kids lives and I thank you so much for being the kind of dad to them that they need and deserve on a daily basis. You are an exceptional man and a wonderful father. Your sons are so lucky to have you too. I love you more than words can say. :heart:

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jun 2010 09:33 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Happy Father's Day to all you daddies out there!
Nobody has said one thing about it to me yet..In fact my wife was bitching at me when I got up...Most of my kids are asleep, in fact all of them are, but I'll keep you updated...I'll have to secretely call my dad so nobody overhears it...I don't want an obligatory Happy Fathers Day- I want the real thing.

These stupid holidays just create bad feelings in my opinion..

20 Jun 2010 11:15 #3 by freebird

Vice Lord wrote: ...These stupid holidays just create bad feelings in my opinion..

I'm guessing you don't work for (or own) Hallmark or any of the other greeting card companies. I hope your kids are going to surprise you with a homemade card and sincere greeting later in the morning, VL.

Happy Father's Day to all of you fathers on 285bound. I'll be calling my dad when they get back from their Sunday lunch out.

20 Jun 2010 12:15 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Happy Father's Day to all you daddies out there!
Nothjing yet, and i've been walking around them

I'm getting pissed off

20 Jun 2010 12:18 #5 by Rockdoc
Getting pissed off is not going to help anything. Instead, reach out and give them a hug. Let them know you love them. Remember, you are the Adult.

20 Jun 2010 12:21 #6 by Rockdoc

Sunshine Girl wrote: Hope you all have a wonderful day!

I'd like to wish a few people in my life a Happy 'Father's Day as well.

First, to my dad. I know mom is keeping you on your toes right now and I just wanted to let you know that you are both always in our hearts and you'll never be forgotten. We miss you every day, especially on days like this. You were a wonderful man and I love you daddy.

Next, to my ex-husband that gave me three beautiful children. I'm sure you're golfing today so I hope you have a good one. The kids really enjoyed seeing you recently and they love you!

Finally, to My Rock. I can't believe how quickly we all become such a close family in such a short time, but we did. You have brought so much into the kids lives and I thank you so much for being the kind of dad to them that they need and deserve on a daily basis. You are an exceptional man and a wonderful father. Your sons are so lucky to have you too. I love you more than words can say. :heart:

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

Thanks love. You are the best.

20 Jun 2010 12:29 #7 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Getting pissed off is not going to help anything. Instead, reach out and give them a hug. Let them know you love them. Remember, you are the Adult.

that is good advice, but I may tell them to get out of my sight if I don't hear something soon..

20 Jun 2010 12:30 #8 by UNDER MODERATION
Hey I could have done whatever I wanted and been an absentee father all my life an gotten this kind of treatment!

20 Jun 2010 12:32 #9 by UNDER MODERATION
You'd think my wife would clue them in?

She must certainly be in on this

20 Jun 2010 12:41 #10 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Happy Father's Day to all you daddies out there!
They must have a big surprise they are hiding.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds