Belated shout out to Green Mountain Guns........

03 Jul 2011 19:56 #1 by Sunshine Girl
Awhile back I was inquiring about where is a good place to buy a gun and I was told by a few people that GMG was very good. Well, I went there and they were right! They listened to my wants and needs and didn't try to sell me a sissy gun or anything like that. I ended up getting a Glock and I am very happy with it. Thank you for the suggestions and thank you to all the guys there at GMG for the amazing service. I had a blast!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jul 2011 07:41 #2 by cydl
:thumbsup: Congratulations, Glock Girl!

Now that you have good equipment, take some good training. And remember that shooting is a perishable skill. Go out and shoot! And HAVE FUN!!!

04 Jul 2011 08:06 #3 by Sunshine Girl

cydl wrote: :thumbsup: Congratulations, Glock Girl!

Now that you have good equipment, take some good training. And remember that shooting is a perishable skill. Go out and shoot! And HAVE FUN!!!

Oh cydl, I like that name! I've practiced on my ex-hubby's Glock in the past, but I haven't with mine yet. I can't wait to go to the shooting range in Westminster. Wed. is ladies night which sounds fun for my girlfriends and I. Thanks again from Glock Girl lol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

04 Jul 2011 11:01 #4 by Martin Ent Inc
Now get your CCW permit Glock Girl.

04 Jul 2011 13:12 #5 by cydl

04 Jul 2011 17:09 #6 by Sunshine Girl
I'm going to, but it takes 3 months. After I get it I will get a smaller gun to conceal as well. :biggrin:

05 Jul 2011 15:48 #7 by Green Mountain Guns
I'm happy to hear of the experience you received during your recent visit to our store. This is the type of service you should expect and receive. The next step, as someone else mentioned to you is training. We have an excellent safety/training class available. Give us a shout, or come and see us again. Thx for the good words again. Merv Chapman

05 Jul 2011 17:28 #8 by cydl
Hey Merv - Thanks for a great shop where women feel welcome. I can't say that for some gun shops in town...

05 Jul 2011 18:01 #9 by ScienceChic

Sunshine Girl wrote:

cydl wrote: :thumbsup: Congratulations, Glock Girl!

Oh cydl, I like that name! I've practiced on my ex-hubby's Glock in the past, but I haven't with mine yet. I can't wait to go to the shooting range in Westminster. Wed. is ladies night which sounds fun for my girlfriends and I. Thanks again from Glock Girl lol

That does sound like a fun Girls Night Out! :thumbsup:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Jul 2011 07:45 #10 by cydl
Oh yeah...that is a great time!

Hey, another thing that may be helpful. Pick up a copy of 'The Cornered Cat' by Kathy Jackson.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds