A Geologist went to a remote middle eastern desert

20 Jun 2010 20:41 - 21 Jun 2010 11:19 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
A Geologist went to a remote middle eastern desert was created by UNDER MODERATION
A geologist was sent to consult on a oil drilling operation in a remote desert in the middle east...After a few days in the desert he asked the oil workers what they did for sex out there in the middle of nowhere, the workers said "we use the camel, go ahead she's out back behind the tent". The prim and proper geologist was aghast and politely declined the offer..A month or so later the geologist returned to the workers tent and sheepishly asked if the camel was still available- they say "she's always ready to go, she's all yours!"...So the geologist goes back behind the tent and has sex with the camel, afterwards he's thourghly disgusted and ashamed of himself...He tells the workers that "that was the worst sex ever, the camel in filthy, uncooperative and almost impossible to have sex with!"...

Then one of the workers says- "I don't know what you did with the Camel but we usually ride her into town where the girls are."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jun 2010 22:22 #2 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: A geologist was sent to consult on a oil drilling operation in a remote desert in the middle east...After a few days in the desert he asked the oil workers what they did for sex out there in the middle of nowhere, the workers said "we use the camel, go ahead she's out back behind the tent". The prim and proper geologist was aghast and politely declined the offer..A month or so later the geologist returned to the workers tent and sheepishly asked if the camel was still available- they say "she's always available, have at it!"...So the geologist goes back behind the tent and has sex with the camel, afterwards he's thourghly disgusted and ashamed of himself...He tells the workers that "that was the worst sex ever, the camel in filthy, uncooperative and almost impossible to have sex with!"...

Then one of the workers says- "I don't know what you did with the Camel but we usually ride her into town where the girls are."

rofllol :lol: I am sure RockDoc will appreciate that one!

20 Jun 2010 23:09 #3 by serenity
I laughed out loud truly - scared the bedubbies out of my pug sleeping nearby. Oh Thanks!!!

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds