The kids are going to the circus tonight!

21 Jun 2010 11:50 #1 by Sunshine Girl
They might just be recruited! :lol:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jun 2010 18:10 #2 by Hoot Owl
hmmmmmm recruited for what? Your sexual innuendo on everything is disgusting, please stay away from my children. Please keep your son away from my daughters. Naw nevermind, I can handle the boy.

21 Jun 2010 18:43 #3 by Sunshine Girl

Hoot Owl wrote: hmmmmmm recruited for what? Your sexual innuendo on everything is disgusting, please stay away from my children. Please keep your son away from my daughters. Naw nevermind, I can handle the boy.

What kind of circus do you think it is????? rofllol No sexual innuendo silly! They can be clowns sometimes is what I was thinking. :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

21 Jun 2010 19:02 #4 by CC
That one threw me to SG. I thought you were referring to them running away with the circus. Silly me. Is this about boobs again?
I read on their website that they have some cool trapeze folks. Should be fun.

21 Jun 2010 19:03 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic The kids are going to the circus tonight!
:popcorn: LOL.

21 Jun 2010 19:16 #6 by Sunshine Girl

Becky wrote: That one threw me to SG. I thought you were referring to them running away with the circus. Silly me. Is this about boobs again?

I was like huh????? My girls just got back from the circus with the babies. They really liked it and said the trapeze was awesome!

22 Jun 2010 00:09 #7 by The Viking

Becky wrote: That one threw me to SG. I thought you were referring to them running away with the circus. Silly me. Is this about boobs again?

You know what is so funny and what I never realized before? We actually have a set of mountains that divides Conifer. :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds