Read this you Aurora haters.... LOL

22 Jul 2011 23:13 #21 by Keep Me Posted
Replied by Keep Me Posted on topic Read this you Aurora haters.... LOL
all people that live in the mountains think they are gods gift.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jul 2011 23:16 #22 by archer
no....all people who live in the mountains think they have been given god's gift.

22 Jul 2011 23:19 #23 by Keep Me Posted
Replied by Keep Me Posted on topic Read this you Aurora haters.... LOL
Then why do they talk about how great they are all the time?

22 Jul 2011 23:31 #24 by archer

Keep Me Posted wrote: Then why do they talk about how great they are all the time?

Do they? give me some actual quotes.

..............or are you just trolling here

22 Jul 2011 23:43 #25 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Read this you Aurora haters.... LOL
Listen, I would not want to live in down town aurora. It is a large city and down town is similar to the colfax part of denver that is seedy but I live in centennial not far from Chenango. Foxfield, Arapahoe Road and Parker and I think it is wonderful out here. You have horse properties that are close to town and shopping. And you have views of the mountains. I do not like living in the mountains anymore for a few reasons. I could live there in the summer but I don't like driving all the time and I do not like too much snow. Living in town has the best of both worlds and great sunsets. And in the winter we have some really warm days. But we can still get to the mountains when we want to.

23 Jul 2011 06:45 #26 by RivendaleFarms
Hoot Owl, we may have been neighbors back in '82! I'm pretty sure that was the name of the townhome complex my ex-husband and I lived in shortly after we first moved out here. We rented an apartment in Capitol Hill in 81, then bought the townhome in '82. We were only there about 6 months before he was transferred to Oklahoma City, then back to Michigan and finally back to CO in '83. I've stayed put ever since. Superhubby and I move up the hill in '91 and now can't imagine going back down to the city. The commute is worth it to be up here for sure.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

23 Jul 2011 08:19 #27 by Hoot Owl

RivendaleFarms wrote: Hoot Owl, we may have been neighbors back in '82! I'm pretty sure that was the name of the townhome complex my ex-husband and I lived in shortly after we first moved out here. We rented an apartment in Capitol Hill in 81, then bought the townhome in '82. We were only there about 6 months before he was transferred to Oklahoma City, then back to Michigan and finally back to CO in '83. I've stayed put ever since. Superhubby and I move up the hill in '91 and now can't imagine going back down to the city. The commute is worth it to be up here for sure.

Small world eh? I bet we were neighbors. We moved up here in 89. You just get used to the commute. People in town sometimes just dont understand. Although a loft downtown would be a cool place to live, to bad I dont work downtown.

23 Jul 2011 08:21 #28 by RivendaleFarms
I agree on the loft idea, but also don't work downtown and pretty sure we'd have a hard time getting the alpacas past any doormen.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

23 Jul 2011 08:24 #29 by Hoot Owl
:lol: The alpacas would make for some interesting elevator conversations

23 Jul 2011 08:33 #30 by RivendaleFarms
One of our guard dogs is named Otis - maybe that would help in elevator situations?

If we have to transport just one or two alpacas I take them in the back of my Jeep - makes for some interesting looks on the road! (You can just see people thinking "What the hell kinda dog is THAT?")

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds