Hooters 2011 swimsuit special on Spike ch.

22 Jul 2011 23:01 #11 by otisptoadwater
So where is the line?! "Hey, your new dress suit is really awesome, it's well tailored and a perfect fit" is an immediate ticket to unemployment at work in 2011 and a potential lawsuit in civil matters. You can't have it both ways.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jul 2011 23:08 #12 by archer
I don't have a problem with that either....I spent a lot of years in corporate America before starting my own business.....I have no problem with a sincere compliment....but when you grab ass while delivering it, yeah....we got a problem.

22 Jul 2011 23:15 #13 by Keep Me Posted
Replied by Keep Me Posted on topic Hooters 2011 swimsuit special on Spike ch.
Get used to it, women are always going to be sex objects.

22 Jul 2011 23:25 #14 by otisptoadwater

Keep Me Posted wrote: Get used to it, women are always going to be sex objects.

They am or they ain't, how men handle the situation is the key. Unwelcome attempts are just that, unwelcome. Situational awareness and acceptance of a negative response to any advance are paramount; consider the situation Parish Cox is in.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds