Hooters 2011 swimsuit special on Spike ch.

22 Jul 2011 19:09 #1 by LOL
Hooters 2011 swimsuit pageant is on Spike - Dish channel 168 if anyone is interested. :)

Its mostly intellectual questions/answers and very high class! LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jul 2011 20:41 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Hooters 2011 swimsuit special on Spike ch.
Oh yeah okay. Let me turn that on...... :no2: T!

22 Jul 2011 21:06 #3 by jf1acai
Dang! I don't get Dish :Crying:

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

22 Jul 2011 21:21 #4 by otisptoadwater
There has to be an online option... http://www.fuel.tv/hooterspageant/ Enjoy!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

22 Jul 2011 21:23 #5 by jf1acai
Dang! You just ruined my excuse!

:biggrin:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

22 Jul 2011 21:34 #6 by otisptoadwater
As long as I'm being accused of sexist behavior and being a racist I ought to live up to as much of the accusations as I can! It's astonishing to me that these ladies not only volunteer to be in the contest but compete for the possibility to be in the final competition. Some would have us believe that this is a "preverted" activity that exploits women and degrades them as objects not human beings acting out of their own free will in an activity they enjoy.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

22 Jul 2011 22:05 #7 by archer

otisptoadwater wrote: Some would have us believe that this is a "preverted" activity that exploits women and degrades them as objects not human beings acting out of their own free will in an activity they enjoy.

did anyone actually say that...or are you just assuming someone would say that.....in which case I'm thinking you are feeling guilty about something :lol:

:rofl

22 Jul 2011 22:05 #8 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Hooters 2011 swimsuit special on Spike ch.
You know I would love to join the whole 'you are being a sexist thing' but did you see that 'fireman' competition in Denver where real firemen were part of a 'show' to show off their bodies? I thought that was in poor taste.

22 Jul 2011 22:33 #9 by otisptoadwater

archer wrote:

otisptoadwater wrote: Some would have us believe that this is a "preverted" activity that exploits women and degrades them as objects not human beings acting out of their own free will in an activity they enjoy.

did anyone actually say that...or are you just assuming someone would say that.....in which case I'm thinking you are feeling guilty about something :lol:

:rofl

Archer, think what you want, clearly I have no sway over your perception of realitiy. I was simply projecting the response from those like you that I expect to such a post, many believe that in our PC society this kind of pageant ought not to be allowed. Scantily clad young women parading around for the exploitation and pleasure of men is clearly wrong by many people's "political corectness alert-o-meter."

I challenge you to offer an argument justifying a beauty pagent that has no basis in males offering their opinions on why one candidate is better than another. I'm willing to bet you can't offer an answer.

I'm not married (those men who are ought to be abel to observe this program unaccosted) and if a woman chooses to participate in this kind of pagent why would I have any sense of guilt in observing the pagent?! That's just illogical and even stupid.

22 Jul 2011 22:36 #10 by archer
Oh come on....it was a joke, something you conservatives are so fond of. Did you not see the laughter and the :rofl ?

I have no problem with beauty pagents......this program you are watching.....hooters.....or the Tilted Kilt and their cute outfits......I usually watch the Victoria Secret fashion show with my husband and we have a lot of fun with the outfits......lighten up.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds