Useless Love Information.

22 Jun 2010 15:19 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Useless Love Information.
I'm not gonna ask you about it, but I'd be little suprised if he never acted on his sister in law fantasies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jun 2010 20:13 #12 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote: I'm not gonna ask you about it, but I'd be little suprised if he never acted on his sister in law fantasies.

Huh????????? Franz doesn't have a sister-in-law.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

22 Jun 2010 22:09 #13 by Lonewolf Field Services HVAC
Wrong "he" SG

23 Jun 2010 09:37 #14 by UNDER MODERATION

bootlegger wrote: Wrong "he" SG

She knew what I was talking about, I probably shouldn't have went there. Sorry SG

23 Jun 2010 11:20 #15 by Sunshine Girl

Got it. Thanks BL. No VL, I don't think my brother-in-law ever had fantasies about me, nor would he ever act on them. I made the comment about him because I think he is an awesome guy. Is he attractive? Yes. But I don't think about him s*xually. Sorry to disappoint. Did I mention that he is married to my sister? :sunshine: He did show me what a quality guy and partner look like though. My sister and I are both very lucky! :heart: :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

23 Jun 2010 11:21 #16 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote:

She knew what I was talking about, I probably shouldn't have went there. Sorry SG

You do a lot of assuming. lol No, I didn't know what you were referring to, but it's all good.

Actually you were kinda close. I DID date his brother for awhile like a million years ago. :biggrin:

23 Jun 2010 13:13 #17 by ComputerBreath

Vice Lord wrote: Very interesting subject CG. I did'nt even know that Ceasar and Cleopatra knew eachother?

I've always been under the impression that, even if they didn't know it themselves, that females were always lookin for daddy - but of course, I could be wrong about that.

Cleopatra's only child, Ceasarion, was Ceasar's son as well. Historians think Ceasarion was killed at or right after Cleopatra and Mark Antony died.

23 Jun 2010 16:00 #18 by UNDER MODERATION

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Got it. Thanks BL. No VL, I don't think my brother-in-law ever had fantasies about me,

Oh of course not, why would he? lol I'm sure he's an honorable man

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds