Find The Guy

02 Aug 2011 21:21 #1 by ShilohLady
Find The Guy was created by ShilohLady
This is bizarre - after you find the guy - it's so obvious.
Once you find him - it's embarrassing, and you think,
'Why didn't I see him immediately?'

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger!

And, yes, the man is really there!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Aug 2011 21:48 #2 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Find The Guy
It is nice to know that the right side of my brain is still working well even at my advanced age...if it wasn't within 3 seconds it was darn close
I love these kinds of puzzles!

02 Aug 2011 21:51 #3 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic Find The Guy
I must be brain dead, but it is late

02 Aug 2011 21:57 #4 by daisypusher
Replied by daisypusher on topic Find The Guy
I think it depends on your assumptions how long it takes.

02 Aug 2011 22:01 #5 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Find The Guy
What right brain? I'm all left-brained! :lol:

I can never find hidden pictures inside puzzles. I freely admit it's some sort of defect! lol But, there are worse defects to have so I'll take it happily!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Aug 2011 22:20 #6 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Find The Guy
I must be more smarter than I get credit for, I seen that face right off the bat (but I'll refrain from telling where it is until the OP says it's ok...).

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

02 Aug 2011 22:33 #7 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic Find The Guy
Took me about 10 sec, but have been sipping wine tonight.

Then I saw the dog and later the minotaur. OMG, it attacked the dog! And the Guy just hid there with his face in the beans.

02 Aug 2011 23:10 #8 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Find The Guy
Oh sure, blame it on the booze! :wink:

There's a minotaur? :VeryScared: Are you drinking Greek wine?! lol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Aug 2011 01:25 #9 by AlpineMike
Replied by AlpineMike on topic Find The Guy

otisptoadwater wrote: I must be more smarter than I get credit for, I seen that face right off the bat (but I'll refrain from telling where it is until the OP says it's ok...).

I will not discredit you tonight, yet I am surprised you used "more smarter" in a sentence!

03 Aug 2011 03:02 #10 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Find The Guy
About 20 sec. I was worried.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds