Music That You Love

18 Jan 2015 22:29 #2041 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jan 2015 22:29 #2042 by otisptoadwater

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

22 Jan 2015 19:57 #2043 by otisptoadwater
Good or bad advice? I dunno... It's advice but I can't endorse it much beyond that.

:drunkensere :drunkensere :drunkensere :drunkensere

22 Jan 2015 20:22 #2044 by otisptoadwater

:whistle: B)

27 Jan 2015 18:46 - 27 Jan 2015 18:47 #2045 by otisptoadwater
Two-fer Tuesday flashback!

B)

27 Jan 2015 21:33 #2046 by otisptoadwater

31 Jan 2015 00:00 #2047 by otisptoadwater

31 Jan 2015 23:07 #2048 by otisptoadwater

31 Jan 2015 23:30 #2049 by otisptoadwater

17 Feb 2015 22:12 - 17 Feb 2015 22:14 #2050 by otisptoadwater
It's Tuesday so time to add a couple more tracks to the collection:

Time to create page: 0.460 seconds